The Student Room Group

Anyone Else dreading the AS Physics tomorrow? (AQA)

Looking at the specimen papers, you can tell that the exams are going to be on another level of difficulty. Surely the grade boundaries will be incredibly low right??
praying it is. Honestly feels impossible to pass.
Original post by DatComicalManiac
Looking at the specimen papers, you can tell that the exams are going to be on another level of difficulty. Surely the grade boundaries will be incredibly low right??

Yeah I've done the specimen papers and a couple of past papers, just scraping A's according to old grade boundaries. I think I should just revise, papers don't seem to be helping at all and I have huge gaps in my knowledge.
Anyone else have a crap physics department who didnt finish the syllabus ??
I'm waiting for someone to create a Hitler parody video of tomorrow Physics unit 1 exam.
I remember 2 years ago there being a question about a ostrich on OCR. :rofl: :laugh: :argh: :shot: :rip:

[video="youtube;hQek_E9ILPo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQek_E9ILPo[/video]

I :heart: this type of videos. :tongue: What about you?
I guess this will you be but with STEP 3 :laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HK4
Yeah I've done the specimen papers and a couple of past papers, just scraping A's according to old grade boundaries. I think I should just revise, papers don't seem to be helping at all and I have huge gaps in my knowledge.
Anyone else have a crap physics department who didnt finish the syllabus ??

Honestly i would be so happy if I was scraping A's. I'm Hardly Scraping E's :s-smilie:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I'm waiting for someone to create a Hitler parody video of tomorrow Physics unit 1 exam.
I remember 2 years ago there being a question about a ostrich on OCR. :rofl: :laugh: :argh: :shot: :rip:

[video="youtube;hQek_E9ILPo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQek_E9ILPo[/video]

I :heart: this type of videos. :tongue: What about you?
I guess this will you be but with STEP 3 :laugh:

Basically Sums up whats gonna happen tomorrow :afraid:
Reply 6
SAME! because of it my predicted grades are AAAC, PHYSICS WHY!?
I should have taken Art or something... I'm getting A's in the old past papers and D's in the new spec. I really hope the grade boundaries are low ...my physics teachers weren't the best either :s-smilie: why wasn't I born a year earlier...

....Good luck to everyone anyway :'D just gotta stay positive and pray dem grade boundaries plummet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending