The Student Room Group

If you loved me, you'd go down on me

Anyone else ever had to deal with emotional manipulation like this? If I said that to a girl I'd be insulted but when a female says it it's just weird and controlling lol
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Banter
Reply 2
It would be better if you sexually identified as an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter.

Then you could 'fire away' without asking for love. *Insert le lenny face*
Original post by 0to100
Anyone else ever had to deal with emotional manipulation like this? If I said that to a girl I'd be chewed out but when a female says it it's just weird and controlling lol

You're so ****ed...
Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
You're so ****ed...
Attachment not found

Photo won't work.
Original post by Anonymous
Banter

I'm being serious
Original post by Cali8re
It would be better if you sexually identified as an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter.

This isn't even a joke like seriously has a female never asked you to go down on her and accuse you of not loving her if you don't
Reply 7
It is a bit weird, yeah. Any reason she'd say that? Are you right out refusing even the thought of it to in a way insult her or something? I mean communication is key, but it might be hard in this sort of situation lol
Reply 8
Original post by Cali8re

ngl i actually laughed out loud for some reason
Same, ex attempted and it did get to me. Main thing is, she lost interest and only wanted to use me until i ended it. Thats when they attempt to control you like that. You just have to know your boundaries and move away from things that do you no good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly women learn from guys. I'm glad they caught on and now giving men a taste of their own medicine. We got a backbone.
Reply 11
Go down on her and eat her booty as well.
Original post by cuppa
It is a bit weird, yeah. Any reason she'd say that? Are you right out refusing even the thought of it to in a way insult her or something? I mean communication is key, but it might be hard in this sort of situation lol

Why would I intentionally try to hurt a female I'm with? I'm just not always keen to do it for like germaphobic reasons even though I always want lip service myself.
Original post by xobeauty
Honestly women learn from guys. I'm glad they caught on and now giving men a taste of their own medicine. We got a backbone.

Hope no one I ever date meets you.
Don't be on a waste ting do it how she says she wants it
I hate it when guys won't give oral but always expect to get it, so selfish. I have slept with a guy like this before :colonhash:

I mean, I wouldn't use emotional blackmail but it kind of speaks volumes on how much they care about my feeling. I don't exactly enjoy sucking on them either, I do it to please them.
Original post by 0to100
Hope no one I ever date meets you.

It's true. Girls get suckered so much, that they have to have that mentality. Guys always take but never give. That's why girls have to be this way. When I read stuff like this it makes me laugh because guys are complaining about the same thing girls used to complain about...if not more.
It's pathetic when people do this. Once when I and my now-ex were in different countries, he asked me to send him a video of me touching myself, and said that I would do it if I 'loved him enough'. :erm:

Spoiler

She's kinky or a nymph or both
Go down on her like a Huey over Ho Chi Minh territory

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest