The Student Room Group

What does your life say about you?

I was asked this question recently which really got me. How would you respond if someone asked you this? Are you happy with what your life says about you?

What does your life say about you from someone else’s perspective?
:h:

EDIT: What do you want life to say about you?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am a simple person and brilliant at misusing idioms.
(edited 7 years ago)
It says I'm a very boring, average person.
Honestly I don't think I've done anything special :bawling:
Reply 3
That I'm a worry wart who doesn't have enough cats in her life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
what life?
Reply 5
Queen of Procrastination
Reply 6
a crazy psycho who should be stressing out but is perfectly chill to the psychotic mode and decided to add on to that with kpopalypse.
Reply 7
WANT: I want to laugh every day for the rest of my life and feel soothed by extensive laughter both by me and by people around me.
REALITY: messed up character with no sense of direction, indecisive and stupid
(edited 7 years ago)
I've always wanted to convey the message that love, compassion/kindness and happiness are the most important things in life :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
That I am inept
*Pretentious alert* Very few aspects of my life give any one an accurate sense of who I am as a person. If anything I believe that I use my life choices and my routine as like a mask of normality to fit in with the rest of society. If I had no limitations and stopped worrying about what other people thought of me I'd have a totally different lifestyle, and I think many other people would too if given the chance.
Boring person who needs to go out more
Reply 12
My life says I need to get a life and find a way out of that place... what's it called.......... Oh yeah...... TSR

:rofl:
Reply 14
Shy girl who sits in the corner and says nothing (and kinda scares people).
I have death stares. Wanna staring contest?
Reply 16
Original post by HuzaifahN
I have death stares. Wanna staring contest?

Yes.
I'd like to think I have a great life overall.

Despite being a third year uni dropout, I'd hope that my life shows i'm a hard worker with great work ethic currently working two jobs to save up two years worth of tuition fees to go back to uni to do a social work degree. My future degree and job as a support worker hopefully shows i'm a caring person who wants to make a difference to people's lives and is genuinely interested in people. Also, in general, probably that i'm an easy going person who laughs a lot and enjoys a good social life with a great bunch of friends :smile:
sociopath with a self-leveraged ego
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I'd like to think I have a great life overall.

Despite being a third year uni dropout, I'd hope that my life shows i'm a hard worker with great work ethic currently working two jobs to save up two years worth of tuition fees to go back to uni to do a social work degree. My future degree and job as a support worker hopefully shows i'm a caring person who wants to make a difference to people's lives and is genuinely interested in people. Also, in general, probably that i'm an easy going person who laughs a lot and enjoys a good social life with a great bunch of friends :smile:

You sound so lovely and positive. Good luck when you go back to uni!

Quick Reply

Latest