The Student Room Group

I keep getting rejected by girls

so I have this problem where roughly 90% of the girls I talk to turn me down when I invite them out.

Does anyone else have this problem? When they reject me I tend to just leave it there but is there a way that is good at convincing a girl to go out after a rejection?

Scroll to see replies

ur butters thats why
Reply 2
Original post by lllllllllll
so I have this problem where roughly 90% of the girls I talk to turn me down when I invite them out.

Does anyone else have this problem? When they reject me I tend to just leave it there but is there a way that is good at convincing a girl to go out after a rejection?

I hope your chatting up is more imaginative than your username
:colone:
(edited 7 years ago)

There is no way, when she makes it clear she does not want to go out with you she means it, if you pester her more after that she will label you a creep.Then you have 0% of getting with her or her friends or any of her followers on twitter.

I advise you move on and find a new girl, plenty of sharks in the sea.

However, there is one way to get with a female who rejected you. Become friends with her, become her back bone, then let go when she's is vunerable, i know it sounds cruel but it works.

If she has half a brain she will realise how much she's come to like you. Eventually she will ask you or hint she wants to go out.

Now for my anime gif.
Don't go for a girl unless you think she likes you back as it can also be awkward for the girl to say she doesn't wanna go out with you (they feel bad) Xx I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you maybe you're a bit quirky and for an acquired taste. Before you ask them out make sure you're friends with them or at least comfortable speaking with them x
Good luck :smile:
Original post by M14B
I hope your chatting up is more imaginative than your username
I'm guessing you named yourself after a gun :smile:
Reply 6
I'm guessing you named yourself after a gun :smile:

:smile:
Reply 7
I've only ever been rejected. That's the struggle of being ugly. Makes me question going on if I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone.
I have ta similar problem but I'm female. Of course I don't go up to guys and approach them but every guy I like never seems to like me. I don't think it's just looks though because the guys I like aren't really lookers themselves and then tend to go for really overweight women for some reason. I have zero confidence now.

All I can say is keep trying and don't fear rejection OP and you will get there. If you give up you will get nothing. I need to get myself out there too but I'm struggling. I think it starts with confidence, but how you get there I'm not sure as I've been trying for years.
Same here dude
Original post by Anonymous
I have ta similar problem but I'm female. Of course I don't go up to guys and approach them but every guy I like never seems to like me. I don't think it's just looks though because the guys I like aren't really lookers themselves and then tend to go for really overweight women for some reason. I have zero confidence now.

All I can say is keep trying and don't fear rejection OP and you will get there. If you give up you will get nothing. I need to get myself out there too but I'm struggling. I think it starts with confidence, but how you get there I'm not sure as I've been trying for years.

lol I get what you mean there's a girl whos into me but I'm not really into her. I literally disagree with everything she says e.g. she thinks photosynthesis is more efficient than solar panels
Reply 11
roughly 90% of the girls I talk to turn me down when I invite them out.

Regardless of how much i like a guy or how much I'm into them it would take a lot to get me to meet them. Idek if I'm just weird or if this is why other girls are doing it.
I'm a pretty shy person I guess, so I would have to know a lot about the person and have been getting to know them for a while before I would meet them. I get so cringed out by awkward silences so I'd want to know we had some pretty safe common ground to talk about too.

I don't think it has anything to do with you, but maybe it's just girls, Ikr we're confusing.

Roughly how many have you asked out so far? What kind of stuff do you say beforehand? What's your body language like? Having said this you might just be a bit unlucky. You just gotta keep trying & don't take things too personally! :smile:
Original post by Multitalented me
Roughly how many have you asked out so far? What kind of stuff do you say beforehand? What's your body language like? Having said this you might just be a bit unlucky. You just gotta keep trying & don't take things too personally! :smile:

I've asked most of them if they want to go to this party. My friend wants as many girls as possible on his table (funny cos shes a girl)

Some of them have exams but the ones who don't are giving responses like "too many parties on my hands", "sorry I don't like partying", etc.
Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss + "Mystery Method" by Mystery. Completely changed my life. Once you master that you will have no problems with girls at all - I promise you.
Eh, it's life. I've never been successful (although I have only been rejected once). Just don't put too much value on being in a relationship.
Original post by roadmanchasin£
ur butters thats why

this. Sorry OP but its a cruel world.
Post selfie and lets identify the problem.
How old are you?

Welcome to my world, buddy!

Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
However, there is one way to get with a female who rejected you. Become friends with her, become her back bone, then let go when she's is vunerable, i know it sounds cruel but it works.

For the love of God, DO NOT DO THIS. This is just manipulation.

Original post by cxxk
Regardless of how much i like a guy or how much I'm into them it would take a lot to get me to meet them. Idek if I'm just weird or if this is why other girls are doing it.
I'm a pretty shy person I guess, so I would have to know a lot about the person and have been getting to know them for a while before I would meet them. I get so cringed out by awkward silences so I'd want to know we had some pretty safe common ground to talk about too.

You should take my chances. "Awkward" silences are a natural part of any conversation. Dates and such like are there for the intention of getting to know someone better and more intimately. I understand if you're shy, but if a guy makes a move on you then you should feel confident about yourself that someone likes you. You should feel confident in yourself because this person wants to spend quality time with you.

Some of them have exams but the ones who don't are giving responses like "too many parties on my hands", "sorry I don't like partying", etc.

Perhaps they are legit busy, or don't like partying? If you're close to any of these girls then perhaps you could suggest a different outing for another time.

Original post by FLASH!_AH_AH
Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss + "Mystery Method" by Mystery. Completely changed my life. Once you master that you will have no problems with girls at all - I promise you.

Don't do this either. I've read a little bit of "The Game" and it's pathetic. The first few chapters (the ones I read) don't even make sense and no idea how you're even supposed to use the tactics suggested.
(edited 7 years ago)

i don't
quite the opposite issue in fact
but i will give you some advice on how to become desirable first answer the questions, then i can work on something more to your selling points
1. what are your interests?
2. what is your passion?
3. how do you present yourself?
4. why might you be rejected?
You're doing it wrong if you are. If you're trying to get a high maintenance girl, you're doing it wrong. If you're trying to get a girl who doesn't like you, you're doing it wrong. If you're only approaching girls for their appearance, you're doing it wrong. If you're trying to get a girl who is a complete stranger to you as you are complete stranger to her, you're doing it wrong. You're always doing it wrong if you approach a girl you know nothing about or doubts your existence. The best girls you'll meet are the ones who share your interests.

1. Get the know her as a person
2. Find out what she likes
3. Be there for her and don't be cold to her if she isn't interested at first
4. If she is not interested, do not try to force it
5. Find another girl if you're in step 4
Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending