The Student Room Group

If you loved me, you'd go down on me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Ok so someone around here understands sex life probs finally lol so do you do it when they say that?

Truth be told I don't mind going down at all, just the whole "You'll do it if you love me" thing I hate. For me I'm like "I don't have to have slow sex to Chris Brown by candlelight just because I "love you" - how about we barter instead? I'll do that if you give me an I.O.U to do you up the bum next time the mood strikes me?" Striking a deal is much more practical and ensures both parties get something out of it in the end :biggrin:
Going down a girl is very different to handy stuff.

I shall say no more because this is a student forum full of younger kids :smile:
Original post by 0to100
She isn't asking and begging. She's out front manipulating. It's not a big deal just saying lol I didn't do it though because she manipulated, I always do it when I'm in the mood. I haven't said "if you loved me you'd do it" unless I'm joking or since I was 15.

how did you respond to that lolllllllllllllllllll
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xobeauty
how did you respond to that lolllllllllllllllllll I would've elbowed him in the dick

damn gurrrrrrrrl u crazy
Original post by hezzlington
damn gurrrrrrrrl u crazy

Why do you talk like that when you type to me lol..:camp:
Why do you talk like that when you type to me lol..:camp:

dunno it's just how i've always imagined you to speak :dontknow:

[video="youtube;9AajslFuPro"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro[/video]

Kinda like that.
sounds hot
dunno it's just how i've always imagined you to speak :dontknow:

[video="youtube;9AajslFuPro"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro[/video]

Kinda like that.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo that's bad. You shaded me.
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo that's bad. You shaded me.

What does that mean?
(edited 7 years ago)
What does that mean?

I'm curious to know what you typed in to find that video on YouTube ?
I'm curious to know what you typed in to find that video on YouTube ?

sassy black woman
[video="youtube;PPpatfueTqI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPpatfueTqI[/video]
Original post by 0to100
WHAT?! Not at all wth lol A successful relationship isn't oral sex or break up, christ.

let's see
how many relationships have you had?

what's your longest relationship?
Original post by EricPiphany
[video="youtube;PPpatfueTqI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPpatfueTqI[/video]

Love Tim Minchin
Original post by WoodyMKC
Truth be told I don't mind going down at all, just the whole "You'll do it if you love me" thing I hate. For me I'm like "I don't have to have slow sex to Chris Brown by candlelight just because I "love you" - how about we barter instead? I'll do that if you give me an I.O.U to do you up the bum next time the mood strikes me?" Striking a deal is much more practical and ensures both parties get something out of it in the end :biggrin:

Lol when they want that romantic **** I can't. Roses and scented candles and that. Where the **** do I get those? lol
I usually say 'you'll do it or I'll get mr monster strap-on out'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamesthehustler
let's see
how many relationships have you had?

what's your longest relationship?

That doesn't really determine anything...I've had several and longest is the current one, over 2 yrs on off
Original post by 0to100
That doesn't really determine anything...I've had several and longest is the current one, over 2 yrs on off

ah a nihilist i see this explains even more than the answers could have possibly done but i digress my point is that your nihilism is what has cause your current problem your focus far more on yourself and your own needs and desires than anyone elses even the one you love isn't as important as number one so you are not only the cause to the issue you are the solution what you must do is mend your ways or just suck it up (no pun intended)
ah a nihilist i see this explains even more than the answers could have possibly done but i digress my point is that your nihilism is what has cause your current problem your focus far more on yourself and your own needs and desires than anyone elses even the one you love isn't as important as number one so you are not only the cause to the issue you are the solution what you must do is mend your ways or just suck it up (no pun intended)

wow thats pretty deep

Lots of aggressive accusations in this one lol I only like her as well, never said I loved which you presumed since I said we've been together yrs. Keep in mind on/off. Not selfish, not a nihilist just don't like the smell of narn nor manipulation.

Quick Reply

Latest