The Student Room Group

Yale University introduces gender-neutral bathrooms

Scroll to see replies

Thanks Obama
Original post by Jebedee
Not surprising, Yale is one of the worst universities for SJW scumbags (see shrieking girl & clicking cucks).
They'll lose a lot of funding and people will stop sending their kids there. Then they'll be forced to reevaluate their policies or shut down.

e.g. university of mizzou.

only a matter of time now tbh. i really don't know why most unis don't learn that listening to SJWs = bad for them.

hell, i don't know why most people don't learn
Original post by Jebedee
Gender neutral toilets is just a tip of the iceberg, I'm talking about the overall SJW and anti-free speech issues.

Righties have been claiming that the Ivies are too liberal/left-wing/'degenerate'/etc and on the brink of decline for decades. It hasn't happened. Turns out, astonishingly enough, that the most reputable universities in the world generally understand academic reputation better than right-wing pundits do.
I've seen them at almost all universities in one department or another

Yale isn't 'introducing' them wth, why do we all like drama so much
I wish everyone would bring in a gender neutral bathroom just so I don't have to hear about transgender bathroom issues anymore.

Having a separate disabled toilet seems to work fine over here. I think the reason it's a problem in America is that they tend to put a disabled cubicle in each sex's bathroom.

Original post by theDanIdentity
e.g. university of mizzou.

only a matter of time now tbh. i really don't know why most unis don't learn that listening to SJWs = bad for them.

hell, i don't know why most people don't learn

In general, it's because SJWs kick up a fuss when they're not listened to, whereas normal, well adjusted people don't kick up a fuss when SJWs are listened to. This makes going with the SJWs the path of least resistance.

Quick Reply

Latest