The Student Room Group

Which piercings do you want/have?

I have septum, venom bites, tragus and lobes.
Quite the magnet, I know :wink:

Scroll to see replies

I want a clit piercing.
i got industrial pierced but want belly pierced
Original post by DiddyDec
I want a clit piercing.

Oooh :gasp:

I have an ear lobe piercing and a cartilage piercing that I've never used in two whole years.really want a belly button piercing and a nose piercing. For all those who have had both done how painful are they?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by queen-bee

I have ear lobe piercing and really want a belly button piercing and a nose piercing. For all those who have had both done how painful are they?

Can't personally say. But my sister had her belly button done, she said it was painful, but only for a second, same as ears apparently. Can't say about nose :s

Not impressed I take it... Don't worry it isn't for me.
Original post by IAmNero
Can't personally say. But my sister had her belly button done, she said it was painful, but only for a second, same as ears apparently. Can't say about nose :s

Tbh lobe piercing never hurt me but when I got my cartilage one done,I was in a pain for a whole week.
Reply 7
Tbh lobe piercing never hurt me but when I got my cartilage one done,I was in a pain for a whole week.

I had one ear done and it killed, to be fair, it may have been nerves
Original post by IAmNero
I had one ear done and it killed, to be fair, it may have been nerves

Whaaaat?! A simple lobe piercing is nothing. My cartilage piercing has closed up now and you could never tell I even had one done but I still have my lobe piercings
Not impressed I take it... Don't worry it isn't for me.

Didn't realise you were so adventurous and liked taking risks :mmm:
Didn't realise you were so adventurous and liked taking risks :mmm:

You learn something new everyday...
:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Whaaaat?! A simple lobe piercing is nothing. My cartilage piercing has closed up now and you could never tell I even had one done but I still have my lobe piercings

Well, it was some dodgy place in Thailand, it was probably Tetanus that I felt :colondollar:
Mind you, I have tattoos and they hurt less, maybe I'm just a wuss.

One of my mates did a cartilage piercing on his own using a needle, every time I see one now, I cringe a little at the thought.
You learn something new everyday...
:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You most certainly do :redface:
I've got my first and seconds done. I want my thirds done and also a nose piercing
Original post by IAmNero
Well, it was some dodgy place in Thailand, it was probably Tetanus that I felt :colondollar:
Mind you, I have tattoos and they hurt less, maybe I'm just a wuss.

One of my mates did a cartilage piercing on his own using a needle, every time I see one now, I cringe a little at the thought.

With the risk of catching tetanus or hepatitis,why do it abroad? That's risk taking. It's cheaper getting it done abroad but I've always been afraid to try stuff like that.

Ouch,that's too much. I could never even find the courage to do that
Have: Nose, septum, lip. lobes x2, cartilage x2.
Want: more cartilage piercings, tragus, conch, industrial, rook, sung, forward helix, second nose, second lip, Anti-eyebrow,
I have a nose and my lobe pierced. I actually had 3 of my ear holes pierced but I just don't want them. I want a belly piercing.
I have 3 on each lobe and a helix but after my GCSEs I'm getting my tragus done ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was checking some stuff out online and people were complaining that they developed bumps and their noses started bleeding and it takes ages to heal and now I'm just afraid. I don't think I'll go for the gun,probably use that only for ears but it's apparently better to get it done with a needle
Reply 19
With the risk of catching tetanus or hepatitis,why do it abroad? That's risk taking. It's cheaper getting it done abroad but I've always been afraid to try stuff like that.

Ouch,that's too much. I could never even find the courage to do that

Honestly, I was too drunk to care, I thought alcohol would mask the pain. Suffice to say, it did not.

Heat the needle up to sterilize it, but a spatula and shove it through. It's totally safe and risk free :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest