The Student Room Group

Which poems should I screw for AQA poetry?

I don't have time to do all of them, so which ones are 100% not coming up?? Everyone is saying to his coy mistress and farmers bride is going to appear?
The Manhunt and Sister Maude is not going to come up! :smile:
Original post by TheNerdxP
The Manhunt and Sister Maude is not going to come up! :smile:

Have they come up twice before?
Original post by ameenatariq
Have they come up twice before?

They was both on last years paper (but I would still look over them). To be honest I would recommend briefly scanning over them all if you don't have time to go in depth. This is because you'll get a blank anthology and it'll trigger your memory and you don't have to write everything. Besides, you get to chose the poem you're comparing it to, so even if your favourite poem doesn't come up you can still use it to compare.
Original post by TheNerdxP
They was both on last years paper (but I would still look over them). To be honest I would recommend briefly scanning over them all if you don't have time to go in depth. This is because you'll get a blank anthology and it'll trigger your memory and you don't have to write everything. Besides, you get to chose the poem you're comparing it to, so even if your favourite poem doesn't come up you can still use it to compare.

what do you think is going to appear this year???
TFB's been up 3 times so i doubt that one
you should revise them all, as this year for the lit exam George and Lennie came up, just as they did last year. They tricked the nation as nobody thought George and Lennie would come up twice in a row, but they did lol. Just be familiar with everything and you'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest