The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

September 2016 Scholarships

Has anyone had any news regarding September 2016 scholarships?
I know people who have heard from there's and I heard from mine and I didn't get it
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Sorry to hear that. For which scholarship did you apply?
Original post by dekcle
Has anyone had any news regarding September 2016 scholarships?

Hello

I spoke with the Scholarships team yesterday and they confirmed that anyone who applied for a scholarship in April will hear back with a decision by 27 May. Not too long to wait now.

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by University of Westminster
Hello

I spoke with the Scholarships team yesterday and they confirmed that anyone who applied for a scholarship in April will hear back with a decision by 27 May. Not too long to wait now.

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:

Thanks Kim,

And for those who applied by May 3?
Reply 5
Hi is there any person who has received communication concerning the University of Westminster scholarship applications results am Nelly Gekondo from Kenya.
Original post by gekondo
Hi is there any person who has received communication concerning the University of Westminster scholarship applications results am Nelly Gekondo from Kenya.

Hi Nelly

I have checked on our records and I cannot see a course application for you under your name Nelly Gekondo. Unless you have an offer of a place on a course of study you are ineligible to apply for a scholarship.

Please confirm if you have a course application and I will look into this further.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending