The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths non calculator 2016 predictions?

Exam is in 2 days, how are people feeling about it?
Reply 1
really scared
heres the predicted paper
http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/resources.html
Where is the foundation paper really need it
Reply 3
Original post by edwin.njoh
Where is the foundation paper really need it

There's a really good website called OnMaths, it has predicted papers on there :smile:
I'm so scared I have only recently started getting C grades and I still get the occasional D. I DONT WANT TO FAIL!!! Funny thing is that now I know or have an idea how to do A/A* questions but the easier ones at the beginning of the paper I still struggle with so I'm practicing g to try and get the most marks I can at the beginning of the paper. WHAT IS LIFE?
Original post by llama_whisperer
I'm so scared I have only recently started getting C grades and I still get the occasional D. I DONT WANT TO FAIL!!! Funny thing is that now I know or have an idea how to do A/A* questions but the easier ones at the beginning of the paper I still struggle with so I'm practicing g to try and get the most marks I can at the beginning of the paper. WHAT IS LIFE?

I always make really stupid mistakes working through the long questions, I understand them but get them wrong because I mess up the numbers along the way, So worried about it, especially after how badly I think I have done in the Physics today!
Reply 7
Third time lucky for an A* got an A in both last June and November. Improved by 20ish marks in November. Hoping for that * this time
Original post by af28
third time lucky for an a* got an a in both last june and november. Improved by 20ish marks in november. Hoping for that * this time

goof luck that sounds really good!!
Reply 9
How easy was that exam though! Legit worried about nothing!! I did the foundation paper but everyone I spoke to said it was hard... Hmm maybe I did it wrong :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending