The Student Room Group

I love my younger sister in that way

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by HFBS
Just wash like a guy and stop buying into the idea that another expensive product will make you different. I have 2in1 shampoo, face wash, shower gel, razor and flannel. Job done. Low maintenance is the way forward.

You see, us females like to exfoliate too to keep our skin smooth, but you cant exfoliate everyday because it's bad for your skin.

Also sometimes I want to spell like peaches and other days i want to smell like roses. I'm afraid we're just high maintenance:frown:
Reply 61
Original post by cxxk
You see, us females like to exfoliate too to keep our skin smooth, but you cant exfoliate everyday because it's bad for your skin.

Also sometimes I want to spell like peaches and other days i want to smell like roses. I'm afraid we're just high maintenance:frown:

Just because you are high maintenance, doesn't mean I am! It's a choice, and I have other things I would prefer to spend my money and time on.

Exfoliation is what the flannel is for. I use it every day, and I haven't yet worn away.
Reply 62
Original post by HFBS
Just because you are high maintenance, doesn't mean I am! It's a choice, and I have other things I would prefer to spend my money and time on.

Exfoliation is what the flannel is for. I use it every day, and I haven't yet worn away.

Ohhhh you're a girl? My bad !!
Fair enough not all girls are the same, I guess I'm just really girly in that sense. Its good to exfoliate using a scrub because otherwise the flannel is just going to accumulate loads of dry skin which can't be too good:tongue:
Original post by cxxk
Hahah razors are quite jumpy actually!! damn that is pretty fast, You could just leave it and decide to be part bear:wink:. Maybe its not that much easier being a guy, unless they're small and their body hair grows exceedingly slow. My bad, i fell asleep:frown:

That's alright cock, it was very late :redface:
Yeah I had one fall on my foot once and it proper slashed me, so naturally I get a bit nervous when they start falling now :cry2: Noooooo, gotta maintain my looks :biggrin: Though sometimes I do let my chest/abdomen hair grow out a bit more than I probably should, depends on what time of the year it is. This season I'm always wearing vests so I need regular maintenance. I'm like a ****ing plant or bush :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
Okay before anyone will judge me quickly stop and hear me out. I know it's incredible wrong and it makes my stomach crawl but I haven't been brought up with my sister (half), we share the same mum but I went to live with my dad near his job. Since we were younger we would see each other monthly but then it got to once every 3 months. Please understand I've not had a stable family life, I have no other siblings and no friends and I'm incredibly antisocial. My sister is exactly 16 months younger than me (I'm 17 as year) and I hadn't seen her for quite a few months like I really didn't care too much about her until we had a family wedding and I got this empty stomach feeling that I can't describe but I was so attracted to her, she was all idk like womanly? Does that sound stupid and I couldn't believe I was related to her and I'm so ugly - fast forward abit I asked my dad if I could stay at my mums over Easter 2016 and I literally loved it when it was just me and her, we would watch films together, I would help her with her homework and I even met her boyfriend who i am really idk envious of. I feel bad because I know this is wrong like I have really bad urges to just make love to her but I do no I really do this is repulsive. I did asked her to kiss me and she did on the cheek but I felt I wanted more. It hurts me all the time thinking about how much I love her and I know my mum would have a heart attack if she knew, I don't know what to do I can't eat nor sleep I just want to kiss her, have sex and I have come so close to losing control of myself that I don't see my mum anymore. I literally don't know

DONT DO IT, as it would overly complicate things and ruin your relationship with your family
Reply 65
Just to elaborate on what others have said: this appears to be a case where the "Westermarck Effect" has not happened. This is a process where two people who spend their early years together (e.g. siblings) do not experience sexual attraction later in life in order to prevent inbreeding. If the siblings are raised with limited contact (as with your case), this effect may not occur, meaning that sexual attraction is possible. It could be that you find your sister so attractive because we tend to choose partners with similar characteristics to ourselves, also you clearly have a close relationship and you could be attracted to her personality. Conclusion: your situation is understandable but NOT NORMAL. DO NOT DO ANYTHING.
Reply 66
Remember that Jeremy Kyle episode where a gay couple found out they were half brothers?
Reply 67
Original post by WoodyMKC
That's alright cock, it was very late :redface:
Yeah I had one fall on my foot once and it proper slashed me, so naturally I get a bit nervous when they start falling now :cry2: Noooooo, gotta maintain my looks :biggrin: Though sometimes I do let my chest/abdomen hair grow out a bit more than I probably should, depends on what time of the year it is. This season I'm always wearing vests so I need regular maintenance. I'm like a ****ing plant or bush :lol:

Hahaha, damn that does sound pretty painful. My friend once was having a bath and the razor fell in without her knowing, and she slid down and sliced some of the skin off her arm. Damn sorry for enlightening you with that:redface:. In my opinion i quite like abit of hair on guys, its masculine hahaha. If you were going to be a plant you'd be bamboo!:tongue:
Attachment not found
Original post by cxxk
Hahaha, damn that does sound pretty painful. My friend once was having a bath and the razor fell in without her knowing, and she slid down and sliced some of the skin off her arm. Damn sorry for enlightening you with that:redface:. In my opinion i quite like abit of hair on guys, its masculine hahaha. If you were going to be a plant you'd be bamboo!:tongue:

Ugh, just cringed hard style reading that :cry2: I'm not a fan of it, but I guess if a partner of mine liked me hairy then I might go for it.
Why bamboo, because I'm tall, strong and useful? :u:
Reply 70
Ugh, just cringed hard style reading that :cry2: I'm not a fan of it, but I guess if a partner of mine liked me hairy then I might go for it.
Why bamboo, because I'm tall, strong and useful? :u:

Hahaha damn I can imagine, i cringed typing it. Not bear hairy, just a light spread is good:wink: haha.
No no bamboo because its one of the fastest growing plants
Original post by cxxk
Hahaha damn I can imagine, i cringed typing it. Not bear hairy, just a light spread is good:wink: haha.
No no bamboo because its one of the fastest growing plants

I'm just watching Midnight Meat Train atm as well, seems like a rather bad choice now :cry2: I see, not a full on rug then :lol:
Yeah alright, I knew already but you didn't have to just flat out say no :colonhash::rofl:
Reply 72
I'm just watching Midnight Meat Train atm as well, seems like a rather bad choice now :cry2: I see, not a full on rug then :lol:
Yeah alright, I knew already but you didn't have to just flat out say no :colonhash::rofl:

I've never seen it, good? Hahaha an even sprinkling of stubble i'd say is the happy medium.
Hahaha I mean along with being tall, strong and useful of course:wink:.
Original post by cxxk
I've never seen it, good? Hahaha an even sprinkling of stubble i'd say is the happy medium.
Hahaha I mean along with being tall, strong and useful of course:wink:.

It's decent, just finished it on Netflix. Ending is predictable AF once you learn a bit of backstory halfway through though. Vinnie Jones is in it but he plays the murderer and literally has no lines... but he does have barnacles on his chest :lol: Odd.
I tend to keep my face like that, just use a facial trimmer every few days. Have to trim my arms and legs or I look like a goat :rofl:
Haha, good save :tongue:
This is so wrong, on so many levels, in so many ways. You need to get help.
Reply 75
It's decent, just finished it on Netflix. Ending is predictable AF once you learn a bit of backstory halfway through though. Vinnie Jones is in it but he plays the murderer and literally has no lines... but he does have barnacles on his chest :lol: Odd.
I tend to keep my face like that, just use a facial trimmer every few days. Have to trim my arms and legs or I look like a goat :rofl:
Haha, good save :tongue:

Damn if you say so i might watch a couple of episodes. Don't you think netflix has a really poor variation of films and tv shows, there's a handful of decent ones but mainly things I've never heard of!
Damn facial stubble is hella fine haha.:tongue:
Original post by cxxk
Damn if you say so i might watch a couple of episodes. Don't you think netflix has a really poor variation of films and tv shows, there's a handful of decent ones but mainly things I've never heard of!
Damn facial stubble is hella fine haha.:tongue:

Nooo it's a film :tongue: 2008 as well but I've only just seen it. Yeah it's pretty crap tbh, dunno why I bother with it :lol:
I quite like the clean shaven look on myself, but I seem to get more attention from the opposite sex with a hairy face so I guess I probably look better with it haha.
Reply 77
Nooo it's a film :tongue: 2008 as well but I've only just seen it. Yeah it's pretty crap tbh, dunno why I bother with it :lol:
I quite like the clean shaven look on myself, but I seem to get more attention from the opposite sex with a hairy face so I guess I probably look better with it haha.

Whoops, my bad! The 'just finished it' made me think it was longer than a film. I'm good at misinterpreting! Ikr, I don't know why i bother either, actually on the other hand I have tried the amazon prime video, equally as disappointing in my opinion.
Ohhh damn, if you prefer clean shaven do it, do you:tongue:
hmmm sounds like something i would see in an anime or a fanfiction but like everyone is saying; dont do it, there's lots of other girls out there who are antisocial or who are beautiful. im sure you're not ugly ^-^ im sure you can find girls out there who want to talk to you, irl or online :3
Original post by Anonymous
Okay before anyone will judge me quickly stop and hear me out. I know it's incredible wrong and it makes my stomach crawl but I haven't been brought up with my sister (half), we share the same mum but I went to live with my dad near his job. Since we were younger we would see each other monthly but then it got to once every 3 months. Please understand I've not had a stable family life, I have no other siblings and no friends and I'm incredibly antisocial. My sister is exactly 16 months younger than me (I'm 17 as year) and I hadn't seen her for quite a few months like I really didn't care too much about her until we had a family wedding and I got this empty stomach feeling that I can't describe but I was so attracted to her, she was all idk like womanly? Does that sound stupid and I couldn't believe I was related to her and I'm so ugly - fast forward abit I asked my dad if I could stay at my mums over Easter 2016 and I literally loved it when it was just me and her, we would watch films together, I would help her with her homework and I even met her boyfriend who i am really idk envious of. I feel bad because I know this is wrong like I have really bad urges to just make love to her but I do no I really do this is repulsive. I did asked her to kiss me and she did on the cheek but I felt I wanted more. It hurts me all the time thinking about how much I love her and I know my mum would have a heart attack if she knew, I don't know what to do I can't eat nor sleep I just want to kiss her, have sex and I have come so close to losing control of myself that I don't see my mum anymore. I literally don't know

Do it it will be good bant

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply