The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University Belfast - accommodation, help?!

If anyone has any information about each of the first year accommodation options for QUB, it would be much appreciated!
I am looking to go to QUB, I will be a first year and I am actually from London. I've heard many of the students from Belfast itself go home at the weekend, so I don't want to be stuck in halls/a house all by myself for a third of the week. I am also wondering what each accommodation is like, whether one is better for nightlife/distance from common amenities! Any information would be most greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!
Original post by liam8195
If anyone has any information about each of the first year accommodation options for QUB, it would be much appreciated!
I am looking to go to QUB, I will be a first year and I am actually from London. I've heard many of the students from Belfast itself go home at the weekend, so I don't want to be stuck in halls/a house all by myself for a third of the week. I am also wondering what each accommodation is like, whether one is better for nightlife/distance from common amenities! Any information would be most greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

Hi there,

Hope you don't mind us jumping in here. If your looking for stylish accommodation in Belfast then you could take a look at John Bell House.

All rooms are en suite, with comfy small double beds, storage space, and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. Plus, we also have some en suite studios available too! We also have a great Social Space as well a great outdoor space in our courtyard. Our location is perfect too the main campuses for Queens University and University of Ulster Belfast Campus, plus the city centre are all within walking distance.

Check out our facebook page over at www.facebook.com/johnbellhousebelfast to see the latest events and photos or contact us on 02895901683

Thanks,
Jemma @ Fresh
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Hi there! I got a standard room at Elms and I'm looking for someone to swap with for College Gardens (either a standard or small standard) as Im really desperate to be at College Gardens (would like to be as close to uni as possible)! If anyone managed to get a room there do let me know if you would like to swap places for Elms! Thank you :smile: P.S I'm from Malaysia going to QUB this Sept for law :biggrin:
Reply 3
Hi Liam8195

I've got a room at the John Bell House to swap, it is a studio with a small kitchen, en suite bathroom and all bills included. Perfect for your first year and it is right in the heart of the city! The night-life is within walking distance and the transport links are perfect and really affordable. If you would like any more information feel free to message me at any time :smile:
Hey Liam, We are a 5 person house of 4 boys, which means we have 1 spare room we need to fill up. Its a nice house in Stranmillis Gardens, very close to Queens. Unfortunately our last housemate dropped out. We have already sorted out all the paper work so it just means you don't need to fill out any forums it is all sorted, and rent is £200 a month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending