The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics - P1 - 25th May 2016 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

LOL I haven't even revised it, but then again I revised the night before for Chem and Bio...
Reply 21
Original post by romansholiday
LOL I haven't even revised it, but then again I revised the night before for Chem and Bio...

You can do it!
:smile:
Wb the vacuum flask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by Habina786xx
Wb the vacuum flask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's been a 6 marker in 2013 iirc.
I think cost effectiveness maybe
Original post by romansholiday

same lmao I'm hoping P1 is wingable tbh because I have no time :redface:
Reply 26
Let's hope it's really hard so we get lower grade boundaries. :biggrin:
Original post by _Xenon_
Let's hope it's really hard so we get lower grade boundaries. :biggrin:

Physics does usually have very low grade boundaries compared to other subjects :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by studentshavefun
Physics does usually have very low grade boundaries compared to other subjects :smile:

Ah thats reassuring because i have done 0 revision!!!
Guys I have the answers to your questions. This teacher has predicted the 6 marker numerous times. Watch the video. Its very useful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1dEkygywQE
Original post by PCMasterRai
Guys I have the answers to your questions. This teacher has predicted the 6 marker numerous times. Watch the video. Its very useful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1dEkygywQE

Her predictions aren't always correct though
Well considering she's got most of them right- its an insight to what the text will be like
Reply 32
Original post by studentshavefun

Yeah because people always find it most difficult and imo it is the easiest science, lol.
Lower grade boundaries are always good for me. :biggrin:
I'm kinda scared bc I'm crap at physics and nothing is going in, I'm doing past papers and reading the book. Any advice?
Original post by katodizzle
I'm kinda scared bc I'm crap at physics and nothing is going in, I'm doing past papers and reading the book. Any advice?

Good enough I suppose. Also, read the examiners report after each exam series. They are really useful. All the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by monkeyboy18000
Good enough I suppose. Also, read the examiners report after each exam series. They are really useful. All the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 38
Original post by katodizzle
Thanks so much, these are really useful :smile:

No problem and good luck for tomorrow.
I use those videos myself and they've heLped me loads.

Best wishes. :smile:
OMG I'm terrified i feel like i have failed every exam so far,
tomorrow is the physics p1 exam n i don't know how to remember and revise any of it someone help me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending