The Student Room Group

TSR crush 😍

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
And when they think they will come to England and make you fall in love with them, whatever mate. :rofl:

truss, they think england is some amazing place lmaoo
naa it aint like that, "fall in love" they just want the british passport thas all :smile:
Original post by mariam687
naa it aint like that, "fall in love" they just want the british passport thas all :smile:

Hahah so true! :biggrin: England isn't amazing, the weather is **** and there is nothing to do and it's not like we have fun and exams, we all study and work hard. :frown:
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha ikr :lol: people in my year use tinder, but i dont see thr appeal tbh (i find the whole online dating thing a bit naff :lol:)
You kind of have to be around before he gets banned.... I mean he just posted on here but is probably banned now :rofl: Haha no one loves him, they just enjoy winding him up! ;p
You kind of summed him up very well there :lol: he does like the attention!!

Ahh cool! Same shes in the year below me :smile: yeah theres no point tbh :lol: and i am! Will be nice to have a change of scenary! :tongue:

Wow thanks for tagging GG :colonhash:

Tinder sucks when girls dont like you :frown:
Not one damn match!
Ive dabbled with online dating a little but not had any luck. Id prefer to meet a girl in person tbh. But the chances of that happening are nill!

Ah i see. Well he created like 1000000 acounts last night haha! Yeah i just saw that!
Good i guess. I like winding him up, its damn funny haha!!!
Woop! But ugh! No comment!

Ah ok then. I gues not haha!
Agreed! Im stuck at home though haha. But you enjoy yourself at uni wont you!!!
Original post by BerniHurton
well that got

emotional

:emo::emo::emo::emo::emo:

He was actually so beautiful :frown:
Hahah so true! :biggrin: England isn't amazing, the weather is **** and there is nothing to do and it's not like we have fun and exams, we all study and work hard. :frown:

ikr.. just exams :/
ikr.. just exams :/

It'll be over soon, how are GCSE's? :smile:

:toofunny:
It'll be over soon, how are GCSE's? :smile:

yhyh :smile:

gcse's are going well :smile:
ive done citizenship n ict and eng list (OMAM and Poetry) which all went good
ive got 3 this week ( bio, maths and eng lit unit 2) so yh
going well though

hws your alevels going? :smile:
its been a while since i've spoken to ma sister x
Original post by SeanFM
:toofunny:

thanks for the rep :smile:
yhyh :smile:

gcse's are going well :smile:
ive done citizenship n ict and eng list (OMAM and Poetry) which all went good
ive got 3 this week ( bio, maths and eng lit unit 2) so yh
going well though

hws your alevels going? :smile:
its been a while since i've spoken to ma sister x

Oooh hope they went okay! Just another month to go and they will be finished! What are your plans for the summer? And my A Levels are going okay, funny enough, I'm planning to do three/four more next year lol! :tongue:
Oooh hope they went okay! Just another month to go and they will be finished! What are your plans for the summer? And my A Levels are going okay, funny enough, I'm planning to do three/four more next year lol! :tongue:

ik, i cant wait!!

planning to go dubai, might not in the end bc im moving house (not wid my cousins anymore! :frown:) so i have to get that all sorted out..

Allahamudulillah thats great!, really? more?! wow, goodluck with them! im sure you'll be fine doe, bc ur clever asf xoxo
ik, i cant wait!!

planning to go dubai, might not in the end bc im moving house (not wid my cousins anymore! :frown:) so i have to get that all sorted out..

Allahamudulillah thats great!, really? more?! wow, goodluck with them! im sure you'll be fine doe, bc ur clever asf xoxo

Oooh so lucky, I'd be jealous if you do go! :tongue: planning to go abroad next year tbh, got NCS this year and planning to get a lot of coursework done. :frown:

You live with your cousins? Only time I did was when I went abroad with them, it's so cool to live with everyone under your roof! :biggrin:

And ssh I'm not clever, but you totally are. :wink: and yep more, Biology, Chemistry, Economics and Physics/Maths because I want to do Biomedical science at university so after my current A Levels I'm taking a gap year and doing those A Levels. Regret taking English. :cry:
Oooh so lucky, I'd be jealous if you do go! :tongue: planning to go abroad next year tbh, got NCS this year and planning to get a lot of coursework done. :frown:

You live with your cousins? Only time I did was when I went abroad with them, it's so cool to live with everyone under your roof! :biggrin:

And ssh I'm not clever, but you totally are. :wink: and yep more, Biology, Chemistry, Economics and Physics/Maths because I want to do Biomedical science at university so after my current A Levels I'm taking a gap year and doing those A Levels. Regret taking English. :cry:

but dubai is gna be so hot! but im still looking forward to it (thats if i go)
ugh coursework, seeems as though it jus never ends tbh lol, gdluck with it tho <3

yh, ive lived with my cousins since i was 5 (10 yrs) but me n mum gna move out after ramadan. so its gna be stressful bc more responsibilites ectect, im gna have to get used to it and not rely on my cousins

oh pleaseee, u are way smarter !! shh :wink:
damn, sounds challenging, i dont think i'd ever be able to handle that ! but you'll be fine, bc gap yr init? :smile:

regret english? hw come?
but dubai is gna be so hot! but im still looking forward to it (thats if i go)
ugh coursework, seeems as though it jus never ends tbh lol, gdluck with it tho <3

yh, ive lived with my cousins since i was 5 (10 yrs) but me n mum gna move out after ramadan. so its gna be stressful bc more responsibilites ectect, im gna have to get used to it and not rely on my cousins

oh pleaseee, u are way smarter !! shh :wink:
damn, sounds challenging, i dont think i'd ever be able to handle that ! but you'll be fine, bc gap yr init? :smile:

regret english? hw come?

Ah you're so lucky to go there, my sister works for easyJet so I'm hoping next year I can bag some free holidays! :biggrin:

Oh wow, what was it like? I've grown up with my cousins being close to me location wise but never lived with them. It'll mena you'll have more responsibilities but it's preparation for you in the real world! :smile:

Pfft me smart?! No way! :tongue: Yeah it is challenging but I'm up for it and I regret English because it's so boring, I hate reading and writing, it's too demanding and I want to do Biomedical science at university because mum kept reminding me of my dreams to be someone in the medical industry.
Ah you're so lucky to go there, my sister works for easyJet so I'm hoping next year I can bag some free holidays! :biggrin:

Oh wow, what was it like? I've grown up with my cousins being close to me location wise but never lived with them. It'll mena you'll have more responsibilities but it's preparation for you in the real world! :smile:

Pfft me smart?! No way! :tongue: Yeah it is challenging but I'm up for it and I regret English because it's so boring, I hate reading and writing, it's too demanding and I want to do Biomedical science at university because mum kept reminding me of my dreams to be someone in the medical industry.

ooo, nicee :smile:
its good, i guess, living with cousins, i guess you become so close to them and its difficult to let go even though at times we may fight n argue ahaha, but i think it's good to move out because otherwise i'll always be relying on my cousins :/ i have to learn my own way ykno? :smile:

U SH OK, UR SMART
U LOYAL
I RESPECT THAT
aww, well all im gna say is do wht u feel is best, no point dwelling and studying for something u hate
well, im gna do bio and chem for alevels bc i wanna get into something like medicine/pharmacy too :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Tinder sucks when girls dont like you :frown:
Not one damn match!
Ive dabbled with online dating a little but not had any luck. Id prefer to meet a girl in person tbh. But the chances of that happening are nill!

Ah i see. Well he created like 1000000 acounts last night haha! Yeah i just saw that!
Good i guess. I like winding him up, its damn funny haha!!!
Woop! But ugh! No comment!

Ah ok then. I gues not haha!
Agreed! Im stuck at home though haha. But you enjoy yourself at uni wont you!!!

Aww I bet it does - you're too good for Tinder tho!
Ahh I see.... its never appealed to me tbh.... and tbh don't really want a boyfriend now aha :lol: Yeah same, its best to meet in person!

Omg I missed that! Dammit :rofl: its so funny when he has a rant :tongue:

Aww no! Do you think you will move out in the foreseeable future? As long as you enjoy your home life tho its not a problem :smile: Haha I'm sure I will do - thank you! :five:
Original post by Amellia123
Aww I bet it does - you're too good for Tinder tho!
Ahh I see.... its never appealed to me tbh.... and tbh don't really want a boyfriend now aha :lol: Yeah same, its best to meet in person!

Omg I missed that! Dammit :rofl: its so funny when he has a rant :tongue:

Aww no! Do you think you will move out in the foreseeable future? As long as you enjoy your home life tho its not a problem :smile: Haha I'm sure I will do - thank you! :five:

It sure does! I guess so, idk!
Dont blame you tbh, its best to focus on uni for now and just get on with your life a bit! :woo:
It sure is, but its not if they dont like you! (I know from experience)

Haha i think the whole home page was full of his threads! Got annoying after a while tbh.

No idea tbh, id like to do so though! Well id like more privacy tbh, its not the most enjoyable thing in the world.
Haha im glad to hear it!!! No worries :five: :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
It sure does! I guess so, idk!
Dont blame you tbh, its best to focus on uni for now and just get on with your life a bit! :woo:
It sure is, but its not if they dont like you! (I know from experience)

Haha i think the whole home page was full of his threads! Got annoying after a while tbh.

No idea tbh, id like to do so though! Well id like more privacy tbh, its not the most enjoyable thing in the world.
Haha im glad to hear it!!! No worries :five: :biggrin:

Yeah that's what I'm doing at the minute - TSR is too much of a distraction as it is! :tongue:
I know what you mean, that can be sad :frown:

Omg ahaha I need to see this - I hope they haven't all been shut down! :tongue:

Ahh I see what you mean - I have no privacy at home, but kind of don't mind as I've grown up with it (little sisters can be rather time consuming :tongue:)
Yay! :woo::jive::five:
ooo, nicee :smile:
its good, i guess, living with cousins, i guess you become so close to them and its difficult to let go even though at times we may fight n argue ahaha, but i think it's good to move out because otherwise i'll always be relying on my cousins :/ i have to learn my own way ykno? :smile:

U SH OK, UR SMART
U LOYAL
I RESPECT THAT
aww, well all im gna say is do wht u feel is best, no point dwelling and studying for something u hate
well, im gna do bio and chem for alevels bc i wanna get into something like medicine/pharmacy too :smile:

Aww was it fun with cousins? I imagine at times annoying though too! And yes independence is vital, we all need to cook one day! :smile:

Hmm I'm loyal but not smart haha! :tongue: and yes so true, my choice for leaving English is because I don't like it anymore. Ooh great subjects. I want to do Biology, Chemistry and Economics and either Physics/Maths so similar subjects!
Aww was it fun with cousins? I imagine at times annoying though too! And yes independence is vital, we all need to cook one day! :smile:

Hmm I'm loyal but not smart haha! :tongue: and yes so true, my choice for leaving English is because I don't like it anymore. Ooh great subjects. I want to do Biology, Chemistry and Economics and either Physics/Maths so similar subjects!

yh, it was fun! :smile:
ofc, we gotta learn how to cook daal..

well, to me u r smart <3

yh, they are fairly similar! thats great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest