The Student Room Group

What happened to Arsey's mark schemes for June 2016 papers?

o.0? All this years posts are replaced by ellipses. :/
i heard he had a row with tsr staff
Requested to be taken down by exam boards as far as I am aware.
Reply 4

Thanks:smile: I'm just wondering what happened with Arsey, he's been a brilliant asset to his site so I can't think why he'd remove his posts... unless he intends to upload his marks slightly later. I know there was a lot of crashing for TSR servers during C1.
Reply 5
Original post by SeanFM

Well thats just stupid? ... the exams over and done with.. why does it affect the exam board in any way :?
Original post by SeanFM

thanks for the info :smile:

Surprising they chose this late to ask him. He's been doing them a while I thought?
Original post by Someboady
Well thats just stupid? ... the exams over and done with.. why does it affect the exam board in any way :?

Original post by Student403
thanks for the info :smile:

Surprising they chose this late to ask him. He's been doing them a while I thought?

Actually, I'm not sure how correct that is, sorry!

I was thinking of the 15 papers, judging by what has been said on this page.
Reply 8
Original post by SeanFM

Ah yes, other exam boards release the papers later than edexcel. E.g. OCR will release 2015 papers in August 2016. I guess its good for schools who want to use them as Mocks but its bad for students since we don't get resources we need. :/
Original post by SeanFM

Cheers yeah I was wondering why it now said "protected" on PMtutor's website

Does locked mean they're only accessible to schools for private use?
Original post by Someboady
Ah yes, other exam boards release the papers later than edexcel. E.g. OCR will release 2015 papers in August 2016. I guess its good for schools who want to use them as Mocks but its bad for students since we don't get resources we need. :/

Mhm. But at least you'll have 14/15 papers next year which I presume are of similar difficulty to 16.

Cheers yeah I was wondering why it now said "protected" on PMtutor's website

Does locked mean they're only accessible to schools for private use?

I don't know how PMT works but from the exam board sites, only teachers can access the latest papers from them and they're password protected.
Original post by SeanFM
Mhm. But at least you'll have 14/15 papers next year which I presume are of similar difficulty to 16.

I don't know how PMT works but from the exam board sites, only teachers can access the latest papers from them and they're password protected.

For last year, you could email him asking for them to be sent personally to your email, but they weren't just a straight click download from his website
Do you guys think Arsey won't be allowed to put up his solutions for later exams to come? Like C3/C4
For last year, you could email him asking for them to be sent personally to your email, but they weren't just a straight click download from his website

:hmmmm: that's something to keep in mind I guess :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM

Im glad that they got removed because I don't want to know how I performed
in a exam especially to the TSR standard. I'd rather just have a positive mindset
going into the rest of my exams, which is how things should be. :smile:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Im glad that they got removed because I don't want to know how I performed
in a exam especially to the TSR standard. I'd rather just have a positive mindset
going into the rest of my exams, which is how things should be. :smile:

:borat: yes, the TSR standards can be hard to deal with :tongue:

I think unless you suffer from anxiety and can't focus on your current exams without knowing how you did in the previous exams, the best thing to do is just put all of your focus on whatever you have left.

Quick Reply

Latest