The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Manchester Met 2016 students

Who's going to MMU this year?? Want to meet new people and get to know each other

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm going chick :smile: hoping to stay in birley Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Heya, I've moved this to the MMU forum for you.
Have fun! :borat:
I am. Studying History and politics. I have no idea if anyone else is o.O
Reply 4
Hello,

I'm a mature student and I'm going to be reading biomedical science. Anyone else?
Reply 5
I am starting this year as a mature student but living out as only live about 18 miles away!! Oh Yes I am reading Computer Science :u:
Hey, I'm starting this year at MMU doing photography :smile:
Howdy, I am a 23 year old starting an adult nursing degree at MMU in September.
Moving from Cambridge and don't really know Manchester (have been once, which was for my interview) was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips for moving there eg. halls and stuff.
Cheers!
Heyyy,

Im also starting in September, going to be doing Marketing. :smile: Im going to be moving from London.
Reply 9
25 year old mature student living locally in Bolton, and currently working in Manchester. Will be studying TESOL with Japanese come September!
Reply 10
33 year old Mature student, studying Spanish Studies, nice to see a fair few other "mature" students :smile:
I'm a 19 year old student coming back from a gap year going to study maths. Does anyone know when the year will start for new students?
I'm a 19 year old student coming back to education after a gap year. Does anyone know the date when the term will start?
Original post by KevH
33 year old Mature student, studying Spanish Studies, nice to see a fair few other "mature" students :smile:

Relief to see someone only a little bit older than myself! Wonder if there's a mature students society or summat? Be good to be mates with some other oldies.
Reply 14
Hey, yes there is a mature student society so like you say will be good to make a few new friends in the same boat!
Original post by el-elle-el
Who's going to MMU this year?? Want to meet new people and get to know each other

Me!
Studying Interior Design BA!
Moving from Newcastle to DIGS Weston Court
Original post by TheLoonyDuck
I'm a 19 year old student coming back to education after a gap year. Does anyone know the date when the term will start?

If you find out, please let me know too! :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by TheLoonyDuck
I'm a 19 year old student coming back from a gap year going to study maths. Does anyone know when the year will start for new students?

The beginning Monday 19th September is when your induction week (it's freshers week) and your induction lectures are :smile: 'Proper lectures' start the week after ^^
(edited 7 years ago)
First year studying Psychology from September let me know if any other psychology students want an add to the Facebook group chat!
Reply 19
I'm starting this year (another mature student 30) will be at the crewe campus studying physical education and sports pedagogy x

Quick Reply

Latest