The Student Room Group

I cant concentrate

My first exam is in 2 weeks and I just can't bring myself to do any work. I was super motivated for my resit last week but after I finished it i feel as if exams are over. It also doesn't help that my sixthform doesn't give up study leave which means by the time I get home I'm too tired to do any revision. Has anyone got any tips for staying motivated and awake, I just feel so sleepy, lazy and unmotivated :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
My first exam is in 2 weeks and I just can't bring myself to do any work. I was super motivated for my resit last week but after I finished it i feel as if exams are over. It also doesn't help that my sixthform doesn't give up study leave which means by the time I get home I'm too tired to do any revision. Has anyone got any tips for staying motivated and awake, I just feel so sleepy, lazy and unmotivated :frown:

Same here lol!
Just try turning off all distractions e.g. drain your phone battery, turn off TV, make sure you`re in a quiet area and just focus. With me, I can concentrate for a little while, then get bored, so maybe time your revision e.g. if you can concentrate for 15 mins, do that then do something else for 5-10 mins and then repeat

Quick Reply

Latest