The Student Room Group

National 5 Physics 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Paper was a bit meh. Dunno really. Some questions were simple and some were hard.

Hoping I've still done well.
I took the booklet home lmao.

I got:
1.C
2.A
3.D
4.C
5.C
6.C
7.A
8.A
9.C
10.C
11.B
12.B
13.B
14.E
15.D
16.D
17.E
18.C
19.D
20.D
Original post by scottishguyy
I took the booklet home lmao.

I got:
1.C
2.A
3.D
4.C
5.C
6.C
7.A
8.A
9.C
10.C
11.B
12.B
13.B
14.E
15.D
16.D
17.E
18.C
19.D
20.D

Please post section one xx
Reply 463
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Very good! I added up my marks and got 90/110. Plus theres the assignment too :biggrin:

Btw I overheard someone saying they put photosynthesis for detection of infrared - i couldnt stop laughing lmaooooooooooooo

Shes either bare confused or the exam stress really got to her lmaoooo

Where did you find the answers?
HERE YOU GO. Oops caps. (The pic of 7,8,9, isn't uploading, no idea why.) Pressure graphs, wave statements and wavelength letter question. (A, A, E)
(edited 7 years ago)
HERE YOU GO. Oops caps.

Noice i got 18
HERE YOU GO. Oops caps.

If your answers are correct then I got 18. Annoyed that I lost a mark for q20 which was an easy question, I said all three were correct.
Original post by ___Sophie___
If your answers are correct then I got 18. Annoyed that I lost a mark for q20 which was an easy question, I said all three were correct.

Well done! :smile: A couple of marks isn't going to take away that A.
Well done! :smile: A couple of marks isn't going to take away that A.

HERE YOU GO. Oops caps.

Q 7 8 and 9 are missing?
Does any one remember what they got for the absorbed dose question and the question after that which was the equivalent dose question?
Can't remember myself but I think both were worth 3 marks so it would be good to know.
I might have got the same answer for both because the radiation weighting factor thing was 1 because it was a beta particle?
Does any one remember what they got for the absorbed dose question and the question after that which was the equivalent dose question?
Can't remember myself but I think both were worth 3 marks so it would be good to know.
I might have got the same answer for both because the radiation weighting factor thing was 1 because it was a beta particle?

For equivalent dose I think I got 1.9 something yeah beta has 1
I got B for 5. Because the minimum pressure would be 4.90 divided by 0.1*0.2. Because it doesn't say which surface is in contact with the table. Just that it has to be the minimum pressure
Well that paper was better than I expected, some tricky questions but quite good to be honest. How did everyone else find it ? Hope you all did well !
Original post by Yandex
Where did you find the answers?

Nah i meant like all the questions i answered but i obviously probabaly lost 10 or so marks cos of silly mistakes :smile:
I definitely have made so much silly mistakes, You are working with too many numbers and a single decimal could lose you marks.

Yeah, both 3 marks. Same answer, I think...
Original post by A+Hunter

Yeah it was 1.9x10 something something i got the same too
HERE YOU GO. Oops caps.

where are 7,8,9 ?
Original post by A+Hunter

Yeah thanks 1.9 sounds familiar it was times ten to the power of something I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending