The Student Room Group

HISTORY AS EDEXCEL HENRY VIII: Authority, Nation and Religion 1509-1540 (Tudors)

Hey, Anyone doing the edexcel AS level tudors exam tomorrow ?

How have you been finding it ? Any predictions ? :cute:
Reply 1
Hey! I'm resitting this exam too! Not sure what will come up, I'm hoping it's Wolsey but I doubt it as he came up last year :frown: What do you think? :smile:
Original post by Alid11
Hey, Anyone doing the edexcel AS level tudors exam tomorrow ?

How have you been finding it ? Any predictions ? :cute:

I wish i could say I'm ready; but I've not really revised ahh
Reply 3
Hey, there is a chance that wolsey could come up as he usually comes up every year. I think there will be a question on the break of rome or foreign policy. what grade did you get last year and what do you hope for this time ?
Reply 4
I have done a bit of revision but not too confident myself tbh
Hey! I'm sitting this tomorrow too, not feeling that confident, the part A questions are fine because it's just source analysis/evaluation which I can do. It's the Part B questions which are worth more which bug me, mainly because I don't really know the content very well hahah. I got a U in it last year unfortunately, but here's hoping I can get at least a C!
Reply 6
I got a C lat year without even knowing much knowledge so you will be ok. Do you have any predictions for the 20/ 40 marker ?
Reply 7
Original post by Alid11
Hey, there is a chance that wolsey could come up as he usually comes up every year. I think there will be a question on the break of rome or foreign policy. what grade did you get last year and what do you hope for this time ?

I hope so!! Yeah most likely. I got a B last year so am hoping for an A :smile:
The dissolution of the monasteries may come up as its not been up for a few years I don't think
Reply 9
hmm I never though of that actually.I feel like last year has so much to do with religion/rebellion that they would try to focus on another area perhaps..
Reply 10
How did everyone find it
Original post by fxmi_
How did everyone find it

I think it went okay, I ran of out time though :frown:
Reply 12
The question were really good but i also ran out of time !!!!! i was not able to do the conclusion for my 40 marker :frown:
Struggled with timing but the questions and the sources were lovely :biggrin:
Reply 14
i know !!! did you end up finishing the paper ?
Original post by Alid11
i know !!! did you end up finishing the paper ?

Yeah just about, didn't have enough time to read over any of it. Which question did you do? I did the fall of Wolsey
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
same !i did not get the chance to finish a conclusion :frown: hopefully i can still get a B

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending