The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography B Dynamic Planet Higher/Foundation 2016

How did the exam go guys?
Original post by blessingmariee
How did the exam go guys?

Geography Edexcel B? No. Just no.
Reply 2
People seem to be hating about the exam (i did foundation) and i thought it wasn't bad. Only a few were asses
Original post by romansholiday
Geography Edexcel B? No. Just no.

Aww, what did you find hard? xx
Original post by TylerDM
People seem to be hating about the exam (i did foundation) and i thought it wasn't bad. Only a few were asses

I did foundation too. I think it was pretty good tbh but the last question on extreme environments was worded weirdly. Did you do coasts? If so was it a bar or spit??
Reply 5
It was hard ngl but I wrote four extra sides of paper but it was doable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, what did you find hard? xx

I don't think I failed it, I just revised things that really didn't come up at all. The eight markers were awful for me anyway. I just wanted an A* because I'm doing Geog next year, but I'm hoping for a B after that. I have the other exams to bring me up, and my coursework is 100% so I'm not too concerned (yet).
I don't think I failed it, I just revised things that really didn't come up at all. The eight markers were awful for me anyway. I just wanted an A* because I'm doing Geog next year, but I'm hoping for a B after that. I have the other exams to bring me up, and my coursework is 100% so I'm not too concerned (yet).

Ahh, I see! I did foundation so I wouldn't really know, but I heard it was hard so hopefully the grade boundaries for that people will be low. Good luck for the rest of your exams! I'm rooting for you
Original post by Rtinde
It was hard ngl but I wrote four extra sides of paper but it was doable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you do higher or foundation and glad to hear that!
Ahh, I see! I did foundation so I wouldn't really know, but I heard it was hard so hopefully the grade boundaries for that people will be low. Good luck for the rest of your exams! I'm rooting for you

Thank you! I wish you the best of luck in your other exams too! :smile:
Ugh, that could of gone so much better. I got an A in my coursework and was hoping for an A in that exam but I don't think I got it. I know I'm better at human geography and the geographical decisions paper isn't too bad so hopefully those will bring me up...
Thank you! I wish you the best of luck in your other exams too! :smile:

No problem and thank you as well :smile:
Reply 12
I did higher & thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending