The Student Room Group

OCR Twenty First Century Science Physics P1-7 *Official Thread 2016*

Scroll to see replies

Any predictions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by NiamhM1801
I have very brief notes on P1-6 which I can PM you if you like? They're by no means very good but they might help a little? Also do
you have a revision guide?

Hi could you PM your notes please if your don't mind, just for P1,P2,P3. Thanks
Original post by Sadaan01
Hi could you PM your notes please if your don't mind, just for P1,P2,P3. Thanks

Done :smile:
Can I have notes as well for P1 P2 P3?
Reply 24
Will the P1, P2, P3 paper have the formulas needed?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by needname
Will the P1, P2, P3 paper have the formulas needed?

Yeah it will :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by NiamhM1801
Yeah it will :smile:

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 27
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
IMAG0309.jpg
Original post by Ben.M
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
IMAG0309.jpg

Absolute legend, Thanks!!!
Reply 29
Original post by Sum Ting
Absolute legend, Thanks!!!

You are very welcome
Does anyone have the mark scheme for the 2015 physics paper?? would be appreciated
How is everyone feeling about this exam? The biology and chemistry ones weren't too bad so I hope that they follow on the pattern
I'm not feeling good AT ALL. In between revising physical geography, doing maths papers and re-reading To Kill A Mockingbird, I've not had a spare moment to revise P1-3 and now I'm so scared that I'm going to fail!
Original post by thatonepunkguy
I'm not feeling good AT ALL. In between revising physical geography, doing maths papers and re-reading To Kill A Mockingbird, I've not had a spare moment to revise P1-3 and now I'm so scared that I'm going to fail!

Same, I haven't even started revision. I'm just so exhausted from geography and english. why physics whyyy :unimpressed: all I want to do is sleep. Nah you won't fail it, how were the other core exams for you?
Original post by Ella_08
How is everyone feeling about this exam? The biology and chemistry ones weren't too bad so I hope that they follow on the pattern

Fancy seeing you here!

Hopefully it won't be too bad, I haven't really done much revision thanks to my English :frown:
Original post by emmald583
Fancy seeing you here!

Hopefully it won't be too bad, I haven't really done much revision thanks to my English :frown:

Ahhah did I surprise you? :tongue: I really hope the 6 marker is about tectonic plates because I know all that from geography. I haven't done any revision (english instead) and I don't want to now :frown: what are you doing to prepare?
Original post by Ella_08
Ahhah did I surprise you? :tongue: I really hope the 6 marker is about tectonic plates because I know all that from geography. I haven't done any revision (english instead) and I don't want to now :frown: what are you doing to prepare?

Probably going to re-read my notes and hope for the best (a question on Digital vs Analogue or images) :redface:

I'm not good at making myself revise! At least we have tomorrow morning.
Original post by emmald583
Probably going to re-read my notes and hope for the best (a question on Digital vs Analogue or images) :redface:

I'm not good at making myself revise! At least we have tomorrow morning.

Me too, just re-writing stuff out. Currently on P2. For P1 they never ask about all that oscillope stuff so i might only do a tiny bit for that. Yup I'm guessing An/Dig will come up :wink: I'm usually ok at revision but right now i'm fed up :/ glad we have tomorrow
Does anyone have the 2015 paper and mark scheme for physics? Could really use it! :smile:
I'm having a total breakdown about this exam, I know I'm going to fail.....

Quick Reply