The Student Room Group

Is anyone are nervous for maths and science this week? !!!! 😩😩😩

I revised at everything, I don't feel prepared for it 😧😱😱
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I feel very confident on physics it's my priority next week because I want an A, I don't feel ready for maths though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Taypen
I feel very confident on physics it's my priority next week because I want an A, I don't feel ready for maths though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god, I'm terrified for Physics! Which exam board are you with?
Reply 3
Don't feel ready for Maths C2 (Edexcel) after that C1 exam that didn't seem similar to past papers. I am ready for Chemistry but Biology is a bit of a concern (both OCR) because it is a new specification and the mark scheme has no relevance to the old spec. However, chemistry is similar so I feel that I will do well. However, the fact that I'll be sitting the new AS level specification worries me a bit. It can go well or not planned at all. Not prepared as there aren't any other resources that we can practice for.
Reply 4
Original post by Taypen

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, I am really good at other subjects like science but maths I don't think so
Reply 5
Original post by oni176
Don't feel ready for Maths C2 (Edexcel) after that C1 exam that didn't seem similar to past papers. I am ready for Chemistry but Biology is a bit of a concern (both OCR) because it is a new specification and the mark scheme has no relevance to the old spec. However, chemistry is similar so I feel that I will do well. However, the fact that I'll be sitting the new AS level specification worries me a bit. It can go well or not planned at all. Not prepared as there aren't any other resources that we can practice for.

Same, I heard that biology exam (OCR) is not a biology exam, they talked about rats that drunk themselves and 15 years old as well!!
Reply 6
Original post by lukey0071
Same, I heard that biology exam (OCR) is not a biology exam, they talked about rats that drunk themselves and 15 years old as well!!

Biology exams NEVER actually ask questions related to the subject, and cover ike 5% of the content anyway. It is ridiculous that they always ask questions related to mathematics. That's what I hate about Biology! So much content but the vast majority is not asked, like what we memorise these for nothing? I am expecting Biology to be weird anyway, prepared myself for that so that I don't have a mental breakdown on the actual thing.
I revised at everything, I don't feel prepared for it 😧😱😱

Ahhhhh D: I feel you bro!
Reply 8
Original post by TheNerdxP
Ahhhhh D: I feel you bro!

Hahahaha I just don't feel prepared, I got B in maths monk but in GCSEs, I am so nervous, I don't know want to do bro
Reply 9
Original post by oni176
Biology exams NEVER actually ask questions related to the subject, and cover ike 5% of the content anyway. It is ridiculous that they always ask questions related to mathematics. That's what I hate about Biology! So much content but the vast majority is not asked, like what we memorise these for nothing? I am expecting Biology to be weird anyway, prepared myself for that so that I don't have a mental breakdown on the actual thing.

Just revise at business studies, they will probably ask you these questions...... Hahaha
maths and science are piss, but I am crapping myself about literature on monday.
Hahahaha I just don't feel prepared, I got B in maths monk but in GCSEs, I am so nervous, I don't know want to do bro

There is no way for me to feel prepared! If I revise before hand I just forget what I've learnt xD so I can only revise the night before. Just try to keep positive and run or something to calm your nerves (if it's possible in this weather) because trust me, it makes all of the difference!!
Reply 12
Original post by TheNerdxP
There is no way for me to feel prepared! If I revise before hand I just forget what I've learnt xD so I can only revise the night before. Just try to keep positive and run or something to calm your nerves (if it's possible in this weather) because trust me, it makes all of the difference!!

Exactly, what I would do is to revise for maths night before like all the topics in the book, I can remember them all then I would do to the gym then I revise on harder topics just in case, I would always revise night before the exams because it's easier to remember, I agree with you bro
Reply 13
Original post by ihatehannah
maths and science are piss, but I am crapping myself about literature on monday.

Me too, I am worried about English as well
I don't know how to revise.
bricking it for english lit, french and spanish exams.
done sh*t all for maths and science lmao
Reply 15
Original post by JustARandomer123
Oh my god, I'm terrified for Physics! Which exam board are you with?

AQA what about you?
Original post by Taypen
AQA what about you?

OCR. The specimen papers were awful, and today's paper didn't go toooo well :L
I know i will do well in maths and physics but I haven't even really revised (as I've had lots of exams this week and last week), I've done all the past papers at school and I'm naturally good at physics anyway. But i'm soooo worried and shitting myself for it :frown:, probably because I know i'm good at them and need maths to do the courses i want for a level :frown:(((
Reply 18
Original post by B3ASTy
I know i will do well in maths and physics but I haven't even really revised (as I've had lots of exams this week and last week), I've done all the past papers at school and I'm naturally good at physics anyway. But i'm soooo worried and shitting myself for it :frown:, probably because I know i'm good at them and need maths to do the courses i want for a level :frown:(((

lemme tell u somefin u stupid hoe. U WILL FAIL SO HARD AT A-LEVEL. GCSEs r ez. A-LEVELS r hell, they will fuk u up hrd. dont b a cocky prick, nobodie finds GCSEs hrd lol. ALEVELs r a hole new ballpark and u will die.!!!!!!1!!!!
Original post by peter56
lemme tell u somefin u stupid hoe. U WILL FAIL SO HARD AT A-LEVEL. GCSEs r ez. A-LEVELS r hell, they will fuk u up hrd. dont b a cocky prick, nobodie finds GCSEs hrd lol. ALEVELs r a hole new ballpark and u will die.!!!!!!1!!!!

Mate he's not being cocky, just sayin that he'd be good if he revised but might be alright without :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest