The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics - P1 - 25th May 2016 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by hanitahir
OMG I'm terrified i feel like i have failed every exam so far,
tomorrow is the physics p1 exam n i don't know how to remember and revise any of it someone help me :frown:

THERE IS STILL TIME!! You can do it. Have you done every past paper yet
kinda we did them in class but tbh do practice exam paper help, and i cant remember anything literally i hav nothing in my brain that is to do with physics _Xenon_
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by hanitahir
kinda we did them in class but tbh do practice exam paper help, and i cant remember anything literally i hav nothing in my brain that is to do with physics _Xenon_

Here watch these and learn everything

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9IouNCPbCxWwT5a8Up9EmuqK7q95SCUk&params=OAFIAVgD&v=kp09T5XsOvc&mode=NORMAL

Leave one hour for a past paper and mark it see where you're at. :-)

thank u
_Xenon_

Reply 44

No problem. Good luck. :wink:
When I was taught P1, P1.6 was radioactivity (old spec changed now but was that when I was taught)... will this be in the P1 exam bc it was on the specification when we began the course or not? thank you in advance!
No it's now in p2
Is everyone ready for this exam? I certainly am

...kind of :/
Original post by studentshavefun
No it's now in p2

Brilliant, I thought so, just wanted to check! Thank you :smile: good luck tomorrow
Original post by PrinceKian
Is everyone ready for this exam? I certainly am

...kind of :/

We had to do a practice in class in our last lesson and I couldn't be arse so I just sat there, filled in the ones I did know and then swung my pen... probably should have used the time more wisely but oh well.. anyway I got the test and somehow I got 54/60?!?!?! even the person sitting next to me was shocked bc I had messed around so much... lets hope this one goes that well too!
Original post by mairossanna
We had to do a practice in class in our last lesson and I couldn't be arse so I just sat there, filled in the ones I did know and then swung my pen... probably should have used the time more wisely but oh well.. anyway I got the test and somehow I got 54/60?!?!?! even the person sitting next to me was shocked bc I had messed around so much... lets hope this one goes that well too!

You must be extremely smart to just lazy on and get 54/60 haha

Does anyone know of any videos or notes to revise for physics?
Reply 51
You must be extremely smart to just lazy on and get 54/60 haha

Does anyone know of any videos or notes to revise for physics?

Here they are my friend. Best of luck for tomorrow and don't sleep too late. You want the revision to stay in your head for tomorrow! :-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9IouNCPbCxWwT5a8Up9EmuqK7q95SCUk&params=EAEYATgBSAFYB2ILZWNiakNtMVZCd3doBQ%253D%253D&v=Tp9xBJB-haw&mode=NORMAL
Original post by _Xenon_
Here they are my friend. Best of luck for tomorrow and don't sleep too late. You want the revision to stay in your head for tomorrow! :-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9IouNCPbCxWwT5a8Up9EmuqK7q95SCUk&params=EAEYATgBSAFYB2ILZWNiakNtMVZCd3doBQ%253D%253D&v=Tp9xBJB-haw&mode=NORMAL

Thankyou my man, and good luck to you too, any guesses on the dreaded six marker?
Reply 53
Thankyou my man, and good luck to you too, any guesses on the dreaded six marker?

Guesses, yes but don't rely on them, try to cover everything.

I feel these would be interesting topics...

Renewable energy

Heat transfer

The Big Bang

image.jpg

Any idea on how to do this question?
I'm so bad at drawing reflected rays or refraction, do you think it is likely to come tomorrow?
image.jpg

Any idea on how to do this question?
I'm so bad at drawing reflected rays or refraction, do you think it is likely to come tomorrow?

Straight line from tooth to mirror. With down arrow going toward mirror.
I thinjkjkkk???
Original post by EmmanuellaUwaifo
Straight line from tooth to mirror. With down arrow going toward mirror.
I thinjkjkkk???

I understand it now, thanks.
I understand it now, thanks.

No problem. Good luck for tomorrow!!
Reply 58
Original post by _Xenon_
Hey guys,

We have our Physics exam in 2 days! How are you feeling?

Recommended topics:

Heat transfer

Renewable energy

The Big Bang

Waves

Good luck! :-)

Someone please break down a 6 marker on the Big Bang please
Original post by _Xenon_
Heat transfer. It is interesting that nobody thinks so. Hmmm... :wink:

what...u mean conduction, convection and radiation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending