The Student Room Group

Physics P1 AQA

Sorry for a bit of a re-post but this went in the wrong section.

What equations do we need to know for tomorrow that aren't on the physics equation sheet for AQA P1?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CaptErin

What equations do we need to know for tomorrow that aren't on the physics equation sheet for AQA P1?

Nothing all the equations you need are on the sheet just remember the units
Anyone else feel really unprepared or is that just me and my lack of revision?
You need to learn the one about kilowatt hours, that won't be on the sheet I don't think
Original post by IAmASloth
Anyone else feel really unprepared or is that just me and my lack of revision?

nope it's not just you I feel like that aswell FML :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by dumbgirlneed2pas
nope it's not just you I feel like that aswell FML :frown: :frown: :frown:

I don't even know what's on the syllabus lmao and it's slightly worrying how little I care :s-smilie:
Original post by PrinceKian
You need to learn the one about kilowatt hours, that won't be on the sheet I don't think

which ones that?
I don't even know what's on the syllabus lmao and it's slightly worrying how little I care :s-smilie:

Omg same I've been more focus on maths, English and the things i wanna do for A level .
I'm just reading some summary sheets for physics and praying for the best :frown::redface:
Omg same I've been more focus on maths, English and the things i wanna do for A level .
I'm just reading some summary sheets for physics and praying for the best :frown::redface:

I'm just hoping that it's gonna be similar to the biology exam and be nothing to do with physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Payback time = total cost / savings per year
Original post by CaptErin

I'm sorry nobody has mentioned it but you should know how we calculate the payback time.

Just remember this:
Payback time = cost of installation / saving per year
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Payback time = total cost / savings per year

Haha you beat me to it. :tongue:
Original post by _Xenon_
Haha you beat me to it. :tongue:

:ninja:

Spoiler

Reply 13
Oh ty I nearly forgot about that
Original post by hafsa473
which ones that?

Number of kW x hours.
Reply 15
Original post by glassriver
Number of kW x hours.

How do I draw rays :*(

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just hoping that it's gonna be similar to the biology exam and be nothing to do with physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably going to be astrology knowing AQA :colondollar:
Original post by z_o_e
How do I draw rays :*(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Draw the first arrow-liney-ray thingy that enters the block at the same angle as the angle of incidence. Make it straight with a ruler and draw it until you hit the bottom edge of the block and have an arrowhead in the middle. Then draw one joined to it coming out of the bottom at an angle, a bit like you've drawn it in your photo.
Probably going to be astrology knowing AQA :colondollar:

Well I know red super giants so it's all good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by glassriver
Draw the first arrow-liney-ray thingy that enters the block at the same angle as the angle of incidence. Make it straight with a ruler and draw it until you hit the bottom edge of the block and have an arrowhead in the middle. Then draw one joined to it coming out of the bottom at an angle, a bit like you've drawn it in your photo.

Like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending