The Student Room Group

Gcse Science

Would It be possible to achieve A or A* as a final grade if your controlled assessment is a C. 75% = Exam, 25%=CA
I think it depends on if you are doing the higher or the foundation paper
Reply 2
Original post by emmasmedley
I think it depends on if you are doing the higher or the foundation paper

I'm doing higher. The only reason I got a c in that ******** CA was because of my science teacher. I knew I didn't do well in it but this guy kept telling me its fine. After he sent it, he decided to tell the class what they got.
What course is this for?
Reply 4
Original post by Mayhem™
What course is this for?

Science (ocr gateway)
Original post by BFG-1
I'm doing higher. The only reason I got a c in that ******** CA was because of my science teacher. I knew I didn't do well in it but this guy kept telling me its fine. After he sent it, he decided to tell the class what they got.

That's annoying! Luckily for me I had a really good teacher.
I think if you do really well in the exams you could get an A, but I'm not sure.
Original post by BFG-1
Science (ocr gateway)

Well in that case I'm not sure as I do AQA - but going by logic if you get A* in all your exams you will definitely get an A and possibly an A*.
Reply 7
Original post by emmasmedley
That's annoying! Luckily for me I had a really good teacher.
I think if you do really well in the exams you could get an A, but I'm not sure.

Original post by Mayhem™
Well in that case I'm not sure as I do AQA - but going by logic if you get A* in all your exams you will definitely get an A and possibly an A*.

Thanks anyways and good luck in your exams.
same thing happened to me also ocr gateway that b**** imma kill her
To get A* is possible. You need full marks for all exams.
yooo g i got C in CA 31 marks if I get two a*s whats final grade
you man r bare tryna air me sn u nerd boys on student room forums when i catch u slipping on road check out my insta

Quick Reply

Latest