The Student Room Group

Whos ready for the maths exam on Thursday

Cmon on ladies and gents its gonna be fine. :smile: jk I'm scared

Scroll to see replies

I think I should be okay, I'm aiming for an A and I hope I can get it
i have 2 exams and i barely revised for tomorrow, what hope do i have for maths lol:tongue:
Aiming for an A* :frown: but I've done pas de revision.
The only thing I screwed up on my mock was Sets and Venn Diagrams (of all things) and should be fine for Thursday otherwise.
im ok i guess,

revised vectors so im gd to go :smile:
Maths seems to be my strong point so if you guys need any help feel free to ask... this will be in exchange for help on the english lit exam on friday which i am petrified for x
Maths is the only thing I'm looking forward to I'm gonna enjoy it so much!
I am legit so nervous for this friggin' exam! I was literally about to die before doing the Geog paper! I really really hope that its easy. The predicted paper seems a bit too false. The question about 'Food and Questionnaires' is so wrong as parts c) and d) begin with "Julian also wants to". ?! Be careful
Original post by Jemima Gray
Maths seems to be my strong point so if you guys need any help feel free to ask... this will be in exchange for help on the english lit exam on friday which i am petrified for x

are you doing aqa as well? If so, what novels did you analyse on Monday?
Original post by junayd1998
Cmon on ladies and gents its gonna be fine. :smile: jk I'm scared

how are you born in 1998 and still doing your GCSE's :curious:
I'm aiming for an A* and I'm really confident for it to be fair.

Original post by Jemima Gray
english lit exam on friday which i am petrified for x

Just learn the quotes, I'm aiming for an A* in English but if I don't get it I'm not bothered, as long as it's an A.
Reply 12
Ive revised alot and Im gonna have 3 free lessons tomorrow since we have done all the RE exams and I have bcs but my teacher lets us revise for anything since the exam is on the 20th of june so ill do some questions in those lessons and go over some stuff at home and im good to go :smile:
Original post by 11BThornton
The only thing I screwed up on my mock was Sets and Venn Diagrams (of all things) and should be fine for Thursday otherwise.

What the Christ is a Venn diagram?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Only exam i'm actually excited for :smile:
I'm fairly confident we've done lots of past papers in class and I've got A*s in all of those so Thursday should go well hopefully
Original post by IAmASloth

Posted from TSR Mobile

IDK which exam board you're doing but they're the thingies with the overlapping circles etc
Original post by 11BThornton
IDK which exam board you're doing but they're the thingies with the overlapping circles etc

Oh I've never seen one of those in a past paper before so I'm just going to assume my board doesn't do them and just forget about their existence but thanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I'm fairly confident just need to learn vectors :/
Original post by IAmASloth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Things to do with sets

Quick Reply

Latest