The Student Room Group

OCR BIOLOGY GATEWAY B 25TH MAY 2016 B1 B2 B3 Exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NoodleGCSEFOOD
I made a word document tallying questions/topic that appear since 2012. Pollution seems to be a favorite recently and especially cause it is a highly discussed topic in the world now

yes thats really good they might actually do that to make it appeal to todays society:biggrin:
Reply 21
how much has everyone revised? I've revised B1 well but haven't really looked at B2 B3 at all yet haha not going well
I made a word document tallying questions/topic that appear since 2012. Pollution seems to be a favorite recently and especially cause it is a highly discussed topic in the world now

Omg could you post this ? It would be so helpful:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samg2
how much has everyone revised? I've revised B1 well but haven't really looked at B2 B3 at all yet haha not going well

A decent amount- need to do more tho :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive revised thoroughly but im gonna go over topics like cloning and the heart today then tommorow the whole day im doing easier ones like adaptations and health

My mocks helped me alot and I got an A in the recent one so hoping for an A*

Good luk evryone
How's everyone feeling for the exam tomorrow? Got any predictions?
Reply 26
lol I need predictions, I've revised B1 and that is it
I feel quite prepared, Ive done all the past papers and there are constantly questions repeated / questions that are similar.
Reply 28

Hi! Could you please share this document please. Would be so much of a great use. Does it include the cor and additional B1-4?
i still don't know darwin's evolution theory
Original post by charlievanest
I feel quite prepared, Ive done all the past papers and there are constantly questions repeated / questions that are similar.

Can you give some examples please?
Original post by alisonnclaree
Can you give some examples please?

Advantages and disadvantages of genetic engineering/ selective breeding nearly always come up, the advantage of a double circulatory system is a common 1 marker, the shape of pyramids of biomass and numbers and how they are different, the disadvantage of pyramids of biomass, they often mention an animal and describe it then you need to pick out how it is adapted to its environment (always V:s-smilie: ratio and the others you pick out). Not saying these will definitely come up but in most of the past papers I've done these same questions keep coming up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samg2
lol I need predictions, I've revised B1 and that is it

I'm with you. I've done no revision so far today
hey all, good luck to everyone for tomorrow!! fingers crossed aha
Original post by Daycee1234
hey all, good luck to everyone for tomorrow!! fingers crossed aha

Good luck too:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leopard923

thanks aha :biggrin:
Reply 36
Original post by charlievanest
Advantages and disadvantages of genetic engineering/ selective breeding nearly always come up, the advantage of a double circulatory system is a common 1 marker, the shape of pyramids of biomass and numbers and how they are different, the disadvantage of pyramids of biomass, they often mention an animal and describe it then you need to pick out how it is adapted to its environment (always V:s-smilie: ratio and the others you pick out). Not saying these will definitely come up but in most of the past papers I've done these same questions keep coming up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, thank you! :smile:
so worried about tomorrow, really want to do Biology at A level and need at least a B in it... Dont think I will get a B though ;!
so worried about tomorrow, really want to do Biology at A level and need at least a B in it... Dont think I will get a B though ;!

You can do it :biggrin: we all can :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

bbest of luck, I'm sure you will do good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending