The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Gilwell Halls/Gilwell Ghetto/Ghettwell of Plymouth

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to starting uni in september, and I hardly expect uni halls to be the Ritz Hotel by any means, however, are the Gilwell Halls of plymouth as crack-den-esque as the internet is making it out to be?
Original post by charfletch
I mean, don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to starting uni in september, and I hardly expect uni halls to be the Ritz Hotel by any means, however, are the Gilwell Halls of plymouth as crack-den-esque as the internet is making it out to be?

Hi Charfletch,

Thank you for your message. Gilwell is our budget hall in a popular location across the road from campus. It has a great sense of community with a team of Resident Assistants who organise events and help students to settle in.

Although the bathroom facilities are shared, they have all been refurbished in 2016 (photos are available on the website). Gilwell is a popular choice to students who have a limited budget but want the halls experience. Please let us know if you have any further questions and check out our 360 videos of the halls on campus.

I hope this helps :smile:

Dale

@PlymUniApply
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
I've just had my email from Plymouth saying I'm going to be staying in gilwell halls, are you ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending