The Student Room Group

If you could re-live one moment of your life, which one would you choose?

Hi,

I'm just curious and love seeing positivity in life. It would be nice to get something nice out of a rubbish day. So, if you could re-live any moment from your past, which would it be? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not gonna lie there are entire periods of my life which I would live to relive - I get rather nostalgic at times. In the past I've struggled to live for today having thought about good memories, but I try to be more positive and tell myself to look forward at what's next for me :smile:
I'd probably choose the time when I saw my (then) favourite band live for the first time. I was super happy when I came out of the venue, despite being ill! I genuinely don't remember being that happy since then :smile:
Relieve the time I had my own dance section at prom, Ive got so many more sick moves now

trying to get this good:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
When me and my boyfriend were at the Blue Lagoon in Iceland. It was a perfect holiday and that day in particular was the best part for me. I just felt really happy, relaxed and lucky and didn't want that moment to end. Hope we can go back sometime :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait can you relive it and do something different to what you did the first time around? Or do you just get to experience exactly the same thing again?
Reply 6
Original post by Little Old Me
Hi,

I'm just curious and love seeing positivity in life. It would be nice to get something nice out of a rubbish day. So, if you could re-live any moment from your past, which would it be? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

That moment when I was in relationship.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by khaleesi98
Wait can you relive it and do something different to what you did the first time around? Or do you just get to experience exactly the same thing again?

I meant do it again exactly the same way without changing things, but am open to whatever you want to share x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Getting my A level results and losing my virginity at the same time
(happened on separate days in reality)
Reply 9
I guess I'd relive the time when I was young. It seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle; oh it was beautiful, magical.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I guess I'd relive the time when I was young. It seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle; oh it was beautiful, magical.

sarcasm?
Reply 11
Original post by trustmeimlying1
sarcasm?

Being young was pretty good...I largely wrote that just cos it's some song lyrics
Original post by M14B
Getting my A level results and losing my virginity at the same time
(happened on separate days in reality)

haha
i would love to re live the moment Arsenal won the leauge at WHL:tongue: was such a beautiful sight :love:
I ain't very nostalgic. Not a lottsa good memories tbh or nothing that I can't do again now because only good memories was like a holiday here or there as a kid to amusement parks. I can always go back now so. Eh.
Original post by 0to100
I ain't very nostalgic. Not a lottsa good memories tbh or nothing that I can't do again now because only good memories was like a holiday here or there as a kid to amusement parks. I can always go back now so. Eh.

Ain't got any memories either, got bad ones for sure, but nothing I would wanaa go back to, I've got more aspirations for the future. Not even a holiday or an amusement park ride or anything. Never been abroad so yhh. Same as you tbh :redface:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Ain't got any memories either, got bad ones for sure, but nothing I would wanaa go back to, I've got more aspirations for the future. Not even a holiday or an amusement park ride or anything. Never been abroad so yhh. Same as you tbh :redface:

You live with yer old man or not? If I can ask. And you're younnngg you'll develop some good ones chin up our kid :wink:
Original post by 0to100
You live with yer old man or not? If I can ask. And you're younnngg you'll develop some good ones chin up our kid :wink:

Yh I do, mum & dad :frown: I wish :colonhash: Ain't even been London yet :s-smilie: I'm kinda like an only child cuz my brother is kinda, not rlly part of my life, hasn't been great, but moved on now init. Just hope I make some good ones. :smile: & I'll try! :wink:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Yh I do, mum & dad :frown: I wish :colonhash: Ain't even been London yet :s-smilie: I'm kinda like an only child cuz my brother is kinda, not rlly part of my life, hasn't been great, but moved on now init. Just hope I make some good ones. :smile: & I'll try! :wink:

Ah that's good my old man did an early legger lol I been London couple times it's really not amazing yano no worries haha.
The day my boyfriend confessed his feelings for me :smile:
Since that day, I've found it somewhat hard to put myself down. Always positive now:h:
Original post by 0to100
Ah that's good my old man did an early legger lol I been London couple times it's really not amazing yano no worries haha.

Haha you got one nice 'old man' there! :wink: I don't necessarily wanaa go London lol, but I mean time, and distance wise, like if I ain't been there, I ain't gonaa go much further if you know what I mean haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest