The Student Room Group

Would you date a bald girl (who wears a wig)?

I have alopecia and thus wear a wig full time, in order to cover my nearly bald head.

I do have a boyfriend but it's early days and I'm not even entirely sure he knows I wear a wig.

The wig looks good, and I generally make an effort with my appearance and people say I'm attractive.

Scroll to see replies

Yeah would be no problem
Yes because then I can call her my little boiled egg :colone:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Yes because then I can call her my little boiled egg :colone:

If a guy did that I think I would dump him😂
Some people might have a negative reaction so you'll want to wait a few weeks at least before telling him. Something unusual like that can be a great test of someone else's respect for you as well, so will be a good indication of whether a relationship is worth continuing or not! Good luck to you :smile:
Original post by lachachacha
If a guy did that I think I would dump him😂

Whoops. It would be our little inside joke :tongue: But I can see why you would :colondollar:
Reply 6
No
Reply 7
Yeah, sure I would, I don't think many people would have a problem really (and if they did you dodged a bullet), there's more to a person than whether they have hair or not :smile:
I have alopecia and thus wear a wig full time, in order to cover my nearly bald head.

I do have a boyfriend but it's early days and I'm not even entirely sure he knows I wear a wig.

The wig looks good, and I generally make an effort with my appearance and people say I'm attractive.

I'd say personality matters more :smile:
wouldn't be an issue for me.
It would definitely be a surprise finding out if I didn't know, but I'm sure I'd be fine with it :cute:

Any unusual traits like that are under the 'attractive' header in my little book.
If he hasn't noticed that you wear one then it shouldn't bother him that you do.
I may have an obsession with people's hair. The longer and thicker they are the more @_@ I tend to be.

Controversial perhaps but I have the liberty to be picky when selecting a mate :u:
Original post by TaintedLight
I may have an obsession with people's hair. The longer and thicker they are the more @_@ I tend to be.

Controversial perhaps but I have the liberty to be picky when selecting a mate :u:

My wig is long and thick 😳
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
It would definitely be a surprise finding out if I didn't know, but I'm sure I'd be fine with it :cute:

Any unusual traits like that are under the 'attractive' header in my little book.

Are you a lesbian asuna? :hmmm:

@OP I wouldn't mind at all. I love wigs! They're a great way to change up your look without actually sacrificing your real hair underneath :biggrin:
I don't understand why anyone would mind tbh.
Maybe tell him to see how he reacts?
My wig is long and thick 😳

Out of interest if you were to wrestle at some point would your hair fall off?

I'm a straight female but if I were gay or male, then of course. Beauty is not based on looks for me, in fact the reason I fell for my boyfriend was due to his personality, he is an amazing person. Looks are secondary and many people will tell you they aren't, but trust me, if he truly loves and respects you, a wig shouldn't even bother him.

Plus I guess there's the option of changing hairstyles and hair colours very quickly which is always a plus :P
Original post by TaintedLight
Out of interest if you were to wrestle at some point would your hair fall off?

Nope. It is glued on very strongly and stays on very well during sex, why?

Imagine how awkward it would be if he gripped the back of your head during sex and the wig came off...

What's it glued to?! :eek2:

Quick Reply

Latest