The Student Room Group

Would you date a bald girl (who wears a wig)?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
What's it glued to?! :eek2:

My scalp
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Imagine how awkward it would be if he gripped the back of your head during sex and the wig came off...

Don't think it would
Original post by lachachacha
My scalp

:eek: does that hurt...?
Yes, because no matter what you look like it's the personality that counts! :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Yes, because no matter what you look like it's the personality that counts! :smile:

Ah you're so nice bab!
Nope. It is glued on very strongly and stays on very well during sex, why?

Why is it glued
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Ah you're so nice bab!

Awhhhhh x Tyvm! Makin' meh blush to meh laptop LOLZ :biggrin:
Lol she does it because a disease but I get ya I thought she was a hacidic jew.
Original post by 0to100
Eugh. Please stop quoting her, her obnoxious insensitivity can be read when you quote her even though she's blocked. No idea why she's taking the mick out you for having a disease.

Get a sense of humour. I made it obvious I'm joking.

Am I on your ignore list? Oh I'm touched hun! We don't even know each other that well :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't think it would

I know it probs wouldn't. Just kidding obviously :tongue:
yep
I would :smile:
You probably won't know someone's a Jew by hair though. Op says you can't really tell it's a wig and normally you know someone's a hacidic jew by what they wear. I think op will be fine because honestly like the subconscious reason why most ppl like someone based on hair is because it shows health to them and a better mate for good looking kids who will also show health through hair. So we want someone with nice hair to pass down to our kids. Some ppl just take it too far and like don't date certain races but if op is of the race you prefer then whether she herself has hair or not is irrelevant because the kid will inherit the op's texture so. I'd be more worried about the hereditary-ness lol of alopecia if it exists otherwise if you can't tell it's a wig and if she's fit otherwise I'd definitely do it.
I have alopecia and thus wear a wig full time, in order to cover my nearly bald head.

I do have a boyfriend but it's early days and I'm not even entirely sure he knows I wear a wig.

The wig looks good, and I generally make an effort with my appearance and people say I'm attractive.

dont see as issue at all...
Reply 34
Honestly think you'd be better off not revealing it till a month or two down the line. Something like that will put some people off ... but if you wait a while before revealing it then it is less likely to put people off as they have gotten to know you and maybe developed feelings. Personally if I met a girl with a wig it initially might put me off but if she revealed it a month or two down the line after I had got to know her as a person it's much less likely I'd be put off.
I have alopecia and thus wear a wig full time, in order to cover my nearly bald head.

I do have a boyfriend but it's early days and I'm not even entirely sure he knows I wear a wig.

The wig looks good, and I generally make an effort with my appearance and people say I'm attractive.
:hugs: you go girl
Well I can't call the guys who are saying they wouldn't as I wouldn't date a bald guy or one with hair loss.
Original post by StrawbAri
Are you a lesbian asuna? :hmmm:

Bi, don't you be makin assumptions :giggle:
Reply 38
of course!

hey i have exact same situation but i want to know what wig do u have that is glued to your scalp? where did u get it ? i just wear the ones u slip on ,off i would really want one that sticks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending