The Student Room Group

Pakistani guys - what do look for in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by okey
bc i was chillin with som of the boys yh and dis clapped gyal runs up chattin bout keema pratha n tht so we say obvs get out my face wit ur yellow teeth n oily breth n she trys brik my boy with a slippa so we dippd n rang up some wet don to com chin her in the nose n he did so rah

Ok, I can see where your coming from, but brooo seriously.... Are you comparing one girl to all girls?:colonhash:Seriously, I am ready to go, and not all girls are 'clapped', that's like me saying that all guys are clapped
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 141
Original post by alishba-rosex
Ok, I can see where your coming from, but brooo.... Are you comparing one girl to all girls?:colonhash:Seriously, I am ready to go, and not all girls are 'clapped', that's like me saying that all guys are clapped

i acc cant believe u jst said all guys r clappd uno wat if u wan try us com meet us rn u don dnt act like were not gna pak the shank rah
Reply 142
hahahahahaha
Original post by okey
i acc cant believe u jst said all guys r clappd uno wat if u wan try us com meet us rn u don dnt act like were not gna pak the shank rah

I actually cannot. I MADE a point, but you obviously didn't understand and cut the pak the shank rank stuff 'rah' :laugh:
Original post by okey

Some gangsta level talking bruh
Original post by ZAYN.
hahahahahaha

I seriously can't:lol::lol:
Reply 146
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
Some gangsta level talking bruh

Can you translate this for me please hahaha
Not paki but this thread is cringe. Cringe.
Original post by okey

why would I want to in the first place?
Reply 149
why would I want to in the first place?

make new friends idk haha
Original post by Anonymous

I agree:five:
Original post by ZAYN.
make new friends idk haha

Haha lol, not with him
Original post by ZAYN.
Can you translate this for me please hahaha

To be completely honest I dont even know what is he on about :rofl:
Reply 153

com say it off ov anon dont try get loud if ur not abt tht life hit up my insta G
Reply 154
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
To be completely honest I dont even know what is he on about :rofl:

haha u dont speak gangsta?
Original post by okey
com say it off ov anon dont try get loud if ur not abt tht life hit up my insta G

Cringeeeee. Nah mate wasting my time on here when I got exams tomorrow.

I agree:five:

Had a good chuckle reading :lol:
Original post by ZAYN.
haha u dont speak gangsta?

I do it but not in that English lmao
How interesting.
Cringeeeee. Nah mate wasting my time on here when I got exams tomorrow.

Had a good chuckle reading :lol:

That's good to know I made one person laugh:lol: how was my argument? and good luck with the exams:h:
Reply 159
That's good to know I made one person laugh:lol: how was my argument? and good luck with the exams:h:

You get lots of normal Pakistani girls but at the same time there's lots of strange ones as well lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending