The Student Room Group

I don't know what to do :(

So I've been seeing this guy recently and we just get each other, like i've never connected with anyone so much and he feels like same. It's been around 5 or so months and we're both hoping on getting a relationship. We literally spend all of our free time together and he gives me all his attention and all that fun stuff. He's been literally a dream like I dont think i could ask for anything more.
However.......
He told me that hes been messaging a girl and she's been asking him oral and whatever, and told me it was all a joke and he'd never actually do it.
So i asked to see the messages but he never showed me in full.
I know it was more than that because my friends told me the day he told me, how there was more to it, about how hes planning on meeting her and having sex with her and anal and whatever.
He told me it was all a joke and it didn't mean anything, part of me wants to believe him because i dont want to lose him. When he told me about it he was all crying and telling he doesn't want to lose me.
I honestly like this guy so much and i dont even know what to do and what to think of the situation. :frown:
I dont know what to do either :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
So I've been seeing this guy recently and we just get each other, like i've never connected with anyone so much and he feels like same. It's been around 5 or so months and we're both hoping on getting a relationship. We literally spend all of our free time together and he gives me all his attention and all that fun stuff. He's been literally a dream like I dont think i could ask for anything more.
However.......
He told me that hes been messaging a girl and she's been asking him oral and whatever, and told me it was all a joke and he'd never actually do it.
So i asked to see the messages but he never showed me in full.
I know it was more than that because my friends told me the day he told me, how there was more to it, about how hes planning on meeting her and having sex with her and anal and whatever.
He told me it was all a joke and it didn't mean anything, part of me wants to believe him because i dont want to lose him. When he told me about it he was all crying and telling he doesn't want to lose me.
I honestly like this guy so much and i dont even know what to do and what to think of the situation. :frown:

Ask to see all the messages and talk to this other girl. Men are all about shagging really, so he likely does want to do it. But doesn't want to hurt you. So he is caught. So you need to get this girl to back off and get right down to the bottom of it. Plus you need to find out more about his history with other girls and his friends. Find out as much information as you can. As with that you can judge what sort of guy he is. Also how old are both of you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending