The Student Room Group

What do you think happened to Madeline McCann?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
How are my allegations "nasty"? :colonhash: Should we just sit back and believe what ever the media throws at us?

And they aren't even my allegations, this opinion is shared by many.

many people believe that Elvis is alive and well & working in Walmart...
Original post by the bear
Madeleine's parents are normal middle class people.

not right, and that they are not informs the attitude of the Mail and its below the line commentators: they are a couple of scallies who didn't know their place and had the temerity to become doctors.
many people believe that Elvis is alive and well & working in Walmart...

Okay.

I was posting an alternative view. Don't be so offended.

I'm sorry but 9 years and no evidence? Nothing at all? And their disgustingly cold manner of presenting themselves? the sedative prescription...both medical doctors? The woman they had dinner with supposedly saw a suspicious figure? the anger towards other people trying to figure out what happened to madeline?

They are a lot of things that don't make sense.
Original post by Adores
Wasn't there evidence of Madelines DNA found in the boot of the McCanns hire car? I can't remember if that was a conspiracy, or a hoax, etc.

Sniffer dogs picked up blood and cadaverine in the appartment, on Maddy's teddy (which was washed by the McCanns) and in the book of a rented Renault Mégane.

One of the dogs had helped solve over 500 missing persons cases, yet there are still people who claim it's nonsense.
Original post by Dodgypirate
Sniffer dogs picked up blood and cadaverine in the appartment, on Maddy's teddy (which was washed by the McCanns) and in the book of a rented Renault Mégane.

One of the dogs had helped solve over 500 missing persons cases, yet there are still people who claim it's nonsense.

I didn't know this.
Okay.

I was posting an alternative view. Don't be so offended.

I'm sorry but 9 years and no evidence? Nothing at all? And their disgustingly cold manner of presenting themselves? the sedative prescription...both medical doctors? The woman they had dinner with supposedly saw a suspicious figure? the anger towards other people trying to figure out what happened to madeleine?

They are a lot of things that don't make sense.

you just come out with all this gratuitously offensive stuff which is just regurgitated internet drivel.
you have not spoken to these poor parents... they are English; we are not given to florid outpourings of emotion in public. i am not impressed by your unpleasant postings on this topic.
Don't want to know -_-
She ded

I cri evertim
you just come out with all this gratuitously offensive stuff which is just regurgitated internet drivel.
you have not spoken to these poor parents... they are English; we are not given to florid outpourings of emotion in public. i am not impressed by your unpleasant postings on this topic.

Well have you spoken to these "poor parents"?
What does showing emotion in public have anything to do with being english?
I'm not bothered if you're not impressed, I wasn't posting to impress any body.I was presenting an alternative view, stop being so sensitive.
Well have you spoken to these "poor parents"?
What does showing emotion in public have anything to do with being english?
I'm not bothered if you're not impressed, I wasn't posting to impress any body.I was presenting an alternative view, stop being so sensitive.

you were not presenting anything apart from random allegations without any basis in fact.
Original post by ivybridge
I do. However, I think it was an innocent thing with a huge consequence. Plenty of parents do it and nothing happens and we don't condemn them because nothing happened. We only condemn the McCann's because something did happen.

I did! :smile:

It wasn't "innocent" it was irresponsible and complacent.

Surely the thought of something happening crossed their minds, but they chose to follow through thinking "it's been fine for the last 3-5 nights, we can do it one last time".

The doors weren't even locked, the children were sitting ducks for a predator.

Not once have the McCann's put their hands up and said "We made a mistake" - not once.
you were not presenting anything apart from random allegations without any basis in fact.

There is no factual evidence either way, no strong foundation to go by, that is exactly why alternative view points exist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cambio wechsel
not right, and that they are not informs the attitude of the Mail and its below the line commentators: they are a couple of scallies who didn't know their place and had the temerity to become doctors.

the Mail is read by people who have to move their finger across the page
It wasn't "innocent" it was irresponsible and complacent.

Surely the thought of something happening crossed their minds, but they chose to follow through thinking "it's been fine for the last 3-5 nights, we can do it one last time".

The doors weren't even locked, the children were sitting ducks for a predator.

Not once have the McCann's put their hands up and said "We made a mistake" - not once.

EXACTLY! I have never heard them say that, ever! Nor seen them show any emotion. You would think they had no relation to madeline the way they went about it.
I didn't know this.

Well she did, she washed it 2 or 3 days after her daughter went missing.

It's that same bunny doll she called "This is all we have left of Maddy" (paraphrased).

Why wash it? Isn't a bit strange to wash something that reminds you of your lost child?

Wouldn't you want the smell?
the patio is still intact so that where my money is on the hiding place after a sedatives overdose
EXACTLY! I have never heard them say that, ever! Nor seen them show any emotion. You would think they had no relation to madeline the way they went about it.

I've seen Kate cry a handful of times. I've never seen Gerry show any sign of distress whatosever.

He's extremely collected in all interviews but is prone to outburst of rage. Psychopath? They sure are signs for us criminologists.
Well she did, she washed it 2 or 3 days after her daughter went missing.

It's that same bunny doll she called "This is all we have left of Maddy" (paraphrased).

Why wash it? Isn't a bit strange to wash something that reminds you of your lost child?

Wouldn't you want the smell?

Yes, yes you would.
It is an extremely tragic situation. :frown: To be perfectly honest I hope that she is dead, rather than being held captive by a monster for 9 years. God knows what he/she could of been doing to her...
Am I the only person who believes her parents are innocent?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply