The Student Room Group

BUSS2 resit 24th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Henry0716
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but in today's paper did anyone talk about debt factoring in the last question?

Yeah i did
What else did you mention
Original post by Henry0716
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but in today's paper did anyone talk about debt factoring in the last question?

Yeah i did
Did anyone calculate and use capacity utilisation for the Q about the effectiveness of the new plan in section 1? And if so what figures and assumptions did you get?
Original post by Tyrone321
anyone know what the answer the first question is. I don't think it is a percentage btw

It was 32,188
Original post by Zaranoor97
Yeah i did

Can't really remember now but I gave a sum of like £122,222 is what the customers owed and how that would make a significance to the cash flow problems. And I also said how by selling the shop the company would find it difficult to reach out to its limited number of customers. What about you?
Reply 65
Original post by Shannon-m
Did anyone calculate and use capacity utilisation for the Q about the effectiveness of the new plan in section 1? And if so what figures and assumptions did you get?

Yeah for capacity utilisation i got 95% for 2016 and 78% for january 2017 as they were going ahead with the additional 1.2million meals in 2017
Original post by Ravi108
Yeah for capacity utilisation i got 95% for 2016 and 78% for january 2017 as they were going ahead with the additional 1.2million meals in 2017

I think i slipped up here i got 91% for 2016! i wonder will this affect my mark? I also got 78% for 2017 and made the assumption then, that the new plan perhaps is too extensive as it will have a lower capacity utilisation of 78% which therefore suggests resources and are being wasted.
Original post by Idontknowfml
yeah that stunned me a bit, did the sale and leaseback point and then said however reducing credit terms to the customers to bring in more cash and improve liquidity etc etc

Yeah exactly what i said gj
Original post by Shannon-m
I think i slipped up here i got 91% for 2016! i wonder will this affect my mark? I also got 78% for 2017 and made the assumption then, that the new plan perhaps is too extensive as it will have a lower capacity utilisation of 78% which therefore suggests resources and are being wasted.

I done the same as you, think it just depends what year you compared 2017 to but I deffo got same answers as you for them two years!

Quick Reply