The Student Room Group

Are you envious of my postcode?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 7GANGZ
I live in W8. The richest postcode in the country. Kensington.

my postcode is good
TN8 6DD :colone:
Original post by 7GANGZ
You don't even know me you idiot.

I'm a Oxbridge graduate with a first class degree.

You and your family are probably not rich enough to live in W8. Maybe W14 or somewhere shitty like that.

hey there, I think you're being inconsiderate toward those who do not live in such an 'amazing' place. I'm sure there are people who r out there who wants to live in a place like yours but can't due to some circumstances. Also, saying someone isn't rich enough is just rude. Imagine if you weren't rich and saw that comment, what would you think? Some people aren't rich and it's not that they want to be poor, they may have had an inevitable or unavoidable incident that made them poor.
I'm happy to know that you are happy about where you live, and you have the right to b happy. and a first in oxbridge is a great thing. But I just felt that it's wrong to be classifying people especially in a community like tsr.
Original post by 7GANGZ
I live in W8. The richest postcode in the country. Kensington.

Is there really a prison in Kensington?
Reply 43
And they say Classism doesn't exist....

Does OP even realise what he sounds like ? XD
Original post by tuquid
And they say Classism doesn't exist....

Does OP even realise what he sounds like ? XD

Sorry OP...

No, no you don't. :h:
Original post by 7GANGZ
You don't even know me you idiot.

I'm a Oxbridge graduate with a first class degree.

You and your family are probably not rich enough to live in W8. Maybe W14 or somewhere shitty like that.

don't you dare insult my postcode (W14). and i find it preposterous that you think your postcode makes you a better person somehow.
Original post by Parallax Error
don't you dare insult my postcode (W14). and i find it preposterous that you think your postcode makes you a better person somehow.

Agreed. The place of living doesn't take you anywhere, it's the personality
You really need to get out there more...
Living in W8 or W8ing to live?

Quick Reply

Latest