The Student Room Group

National 5 Computing Science

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Sweet_Candy
Does anyone have model papers for national 5 computing science and if so, can someone send them? I'll really appreciate it

I have the book with model papers, i can send it to you but through private message
Original post by yeolk
I have the book with model papers, i can send it to you but through private message

Send me :P
Reply 42
Original post by yeolk

Send me too please.
Reply 43
Original post by Ethan100
Send me :P

Its the 2014/2015 one tho are you sure?
Reply 44
How's everyone getting on with their studying?
Original post by yeolk

me too :P
Original post by yeolk
Its the 2014/2015 one tho are you sure?

Yeah I would love that ! :smile:
Reply 47
For comparison, I got 57/60 for my assignment and am aiming for an A. What was your mark for the assignment?
Original post by acvhk0
For comparison, I got 57/60 for my assignment and am aiming for an A. What was your mark for the assignment?

Jesus how did you get that high :smile: How much would you need in the exam to get an A ?

I got 50/60 so how much percent would I need for an A ?
Reply 49
teacher made me stay behind until I got 55+/ 60 haha. Exam + Assignment is 150mks so youve already got 33% under your belt.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by acvhk0
teacher made me stay behind until I got 55+/ 60 haha. Exam + Assignment is 150mks so youve already got 33% under your belt.

What did you get in your prelim I got 71%, If I replicate that in the exam would I get an A ?
Original post by acvhk0

To be honest that such an ace teacher, my teacher isn't the sane.

Soo goood in the long run
Reply 52
Idk my exact percentage but I know i got an A. If you get 71% in the exam you would get an A I think = (This is including your assignment) 71 / 100 = 64. 64 + 50 = 114. 114/150 = 0.76. 76 x 100 = 76%
Original post by acvhk0
Idk my exact percentage but I know i got an A. If you get 71% in the exam you would get an A I think = (This is including your assignment) 71 / 100 = 64. 64 + 50 = 114. 114/150 = 0.76. 76 x 100 = 76%

An A last year was 106 if I remember correctly
Original post by acvhk0

What subjects are you taking this year ?
Reply 55
maths, english (obviously), spanish (which i regret taking), graphic comm, computing, physics, history and art (which is horid)
Original post by acvhk0

Original post by acvhk0

Everyone I hear is getting help by their teachers and are even getting suggestions as to how much marks they'll get in their assignment.

My school on the other hand, are like demons compared to everyone else. Such a joke.
Reply 57
Tbh my computing teacher is pretty bad, im only doing well because I already knew quite a bit when i entered s3 and was only able to learn because I was farmiliar with computing beforehand
Original post by A+Hunter
Everyone I hear is getting help by their teachers and are even getting suggestions as to how much marks they'll get in their assignment.

My school on the other hand, are like demons compared to everyone else. Such a joke.

What did you get in the assignment ?
Original post by acvhk0
maths, english (obviously), spanish (which i regret taking), graphic comm, computing, physics, history and art (which is horid)

How did you find the physics exam today ? Any difficult questions ? What did you get in the M.C

Quick Reply