The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asif007
God knows she won't be getting any action after she's married, lol. :tongue:

That must be very depressing. :moon:
(edited 7 years ago)
Wow. The hate is coming from all directions in this thread. People depress me.
Original post by asif007
Have you been living under a rock? Muslim girls are dating non-Muslim guys left, right and centre - they just keep it on the down low cos they don't want their friends gossiping about it and their parents finding out. They like getting into casual relationships with white guys (or whoever) just to find out what dating is like before they get married off to someone else (Muslim obvs) whom their parents have chosen. Simple Muslim family dynamics - I don't agree with any of it but WTH, you can't stop a thirsty Muslim girl from dating and sleeping around if she wants to. God knows she won't be getting any action after she's married, lol. :tongue:

it really pisses me off when they both gender end up with good muslim ,but women do this alot
Original post by Saad69
Yo genius i said dont marry a muslim secondly Muslim males are allowed to have christian or jewish wives

Wtf you dont even make sense. Where the hell did I say Muslim males weren't allowed to marry Jews etc.. I was saying that they just convert their wives/husbands to Islam. Which is diabolical.
Original post by akeel1001
it really pisses me off when they both gender end up with good muslim ,but women do this alot

IKR, women do this all the time. At least Muslim guys are honest about it and are not afraid to admit that they have dated/slept with white girls. But Muslim girls just turn two-faced and pretend to be really innocent in front of other people when in fact they **** white guys one after the other behind closed doors. Nobody gives a **** about the "reputation" they have to protect - that's just their BS excuse for not admitting responsibility for their actions.
I'm going out with a muslim girl and I'm white.
Some of them do? I dont though and would never tbh
Original post by Anonymous
I'm going out with a muslim girl and I'm white.

how old are you both? and are you banging her?
how old are you both? and are you banging her?

I'm 20 she's 21 and yes
is this not common sense
I'm 20 she's 21 and yes

does she wear headscarf?
Original post by theBranicAc
why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

Because of their so called religion. Anough said.
does she wear headscarf?

Nope
Original post by The person
Wtf you dont even make sense. Where the hell did I say Muslim males weren't allowed to marry Jews etc.. I was saying that they just convert their wives/husbands to Islam. Which is diabolical.

Muslim males don't convert their wives

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 20 she's 21 and yes

Then you are probably going with a south eastern / middle east asian girl with a muslim name

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saad69
Then you are probably going with a south eastern / middle east asian girl with a muslim name

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you saying she's not muslim?
Original post by Saad69
Muslim males don't convert their wives

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha good one.
Reply 137
Original post by theBranicAc
why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

We are not even allowed to date Muslims.
Basically no dating. Same for boys.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saad69

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope her family is Pakistani, she was born and raised in Britain but her parents are full on muslims. She just chose not to follow a lot of the stuff
Nope her family is Pakistani, she was born and raised in Britain but her parents are full on muslims. She just chose not to follow a lot of the stuff

then she aint a muslim genuis how hard is it understand

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending