The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I know my parents will be looking for someone for me after my education. But I don't just want to rely on my parents to look since it'll lower my chances of finding someone I truly connect with.

However its difficult for me to find someone myself due to these following reasons.

- None of my friends have male friends, as I've been in a girls school throughout secondary and college.

- I attend a majority white and non-muslim uni. I'm fine with getting to know someone of another race, but I feel like my hijab acts as a sign saying "Don't talk to me", so they don't try to talk to me.

- I hardly have any societies in my uni, even if I do they're hardly active.

- I have 3 muslim males in my course. But the one I actually felt attracted to and got along with turned out to be a fvckboy.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?!?

youre probably good at blowing...up
Original post by Propi
When I graduate enshallah. Dat nice tax free dough :tongue:

Ah, just here to scrounge of the world class education? No surprise there.

And what is that tax-free gonna do for you when you can't drive on your own?
Original post by bitchpleasee
youre probably good at blowing...up

Are you just trying to incite hate or do you actually think that was funny/clever?
go to islamic events, mosque, charity events etc , let people know your ready to get married ...inshallah you'll get libe waiting behind your door :wink: and btw if your looking for someone religious tell your dad to go fajr prayer to the mosque and belive me therell be someone righteous :smile:
Reply 124
Original post by inhuman
Ah, just here to scrounge of the world class education? No surprise there.

And what is that tax-free gonna do for you when you can't drive on your own?

I'm British - (mostly) white , working evenings paying off uni (no loans) and have been paying taxes and NI since I was 17 and will do so till the day I leave. If I'm a scrounger you're a leech, hun.
Original post by inhuman
Are you just trying to incite hate or do you actually think that was funny/clever?

shut up you cuck
Original post by Propi
I'm British - (mostly) white , working evenings paying off uni (no loans) and have been paying taxes and NI since I was 17 and will do so till the day I leave. If I'm a scrounger you're a leech, hun.

So why did you grow up in Saudi Arabia, say "our" culture to that and want to go back after you graduate.
Original post by bitchpleasee
shut up you cuck

Ok alpha :getmecoat:
Reply 128
Original post by inhuman
So why did you grow up in Saudi Arabia, say "our" culture to that and want to go back after you graduate.

"Our" is referring to muslims, not Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia didn't exist 1400 years ago....

And I want to go back for a while because I am religious, and I like being around religious people. Not insult to Brits, I will love and miss my Londoners and probably come back after a couple of years.
1- dont take your hijab off that is a sign of weakness
2- dont rush
3- never take advice from tsr non-muslims
4- have you tried mosques and youth event, youre bound to find a couple of guys
5- even if your parent do find you a guy, i doubt he'd be that bad, you may just connect, its nor forced marriage you have a say
6- im a muslim as well if you need someone :smile:
Original post by Propi
"Our" is referring to muslims, not Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia didn't exist 1400 years ago....

And I want to go back for a while because I am religious, and I like being around religious people. Not insult to Brits, I will love and miss my Londoners and probably come back after a couple of years.

I see, to have 6 kids and adopt a million more?
Reply 131
Original post by inhuman
I see, to have 6 kids and adopt a million more?

That's the dream, why do you think I need my tax free dough? I need a massive mansion and swimming pool and maybe two horses.
Original post by Propi
That's the dream, why do you think I need my tax free dough? I need a massive mansion and swimming pool and maybe two horses.

Wouldn't horse riding break your hymen? Or are those til after you're married off?
I guess everyone else is saying the same thing, but don't rush a relationship, it'll come when it comes, and that'll be when the time is right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by inhuman
Thanks.

Go back to Saudi Arabia then.

"I can show you the world ... shining, shimmering, splendid.."
Original post by ANM775
"I can show you the world ... shining, shimmering, splendid.."

One of my favorite Disney shows. Maybe I liked it because Jasmin wasn't wearing a Hijab? :P
Reply 136
Original post by inhuman
Wouldn't horse riding break your hymen? Or are those til after you're married off?

Horses are for the two eldest gorgeous children. And hymen being equated with virginity is village mentality, it's not widespread.
All in good time
Sabr
Original post by Propi
Horses are for the two eldest gorgeous children. And hymen being equated with virginity is village mentality, it's not widespread.

I am not being offensive now, but isn't that how many countries are still set up? Heck even in my country there are still a ton of villages.

And why just the eldest two? What about the other 4?
Reply 139
Original post by inhuman
I am not being offensive now, but isn't that how many countries are still set up? Heck even in my country there are still a ton of villages.

And why just the eldest two? What about the other 4?

No in this day and age urbanisation is extremely common, in the ME especially the majority of the population cluster in main cities.

My other 4 can use take turns on the horse, because if I buy 6 horses it will feel like a medieval army and extremist training camp and MI6 will come knocking on my door.

Latest

Trending

Trending