The Student Room Group

GCSE geography SDME ocr?

guys what do you think will come up in the ocr sdme, rivers or coasts.
probably rivers because the one that came up previously was coasts but don't trust me they could be doing either just be prepared!
rivers- what my teacher said
Hey guys how did you guys find the exam i was ready for rivers but coasts came up i feel really bad about it😓
Original post by Arbana1502
Hey guys how did you guys find the exam i was ready for rivers but coasts came up i feel really bad about it😓

I was glad that coasts came up!
It was okay though, not too bad!

How do u think u did?
Reply 5
For question 2, will I lose marks for mentioning the whole process from cave to stump....apparently you were supposed to talk about 1?
Original post by Haloumi
For question 2, will I lose marks for mentioning the whole process from cave to stump....apparently you were supposed to talk about 1?

i did that but if you talked about the stack being the coastal land form and then talked about how it was made that would've been fine and i hope it is!!
Reply 7
Original post by Georgia Hermione
i did that but if you talked about the stack being the coastal land form and then talked about how it was made that would've been fine and i hope it is!!

Well I basically wrote about each land form in detail?
> expects it to be on rivers

>coursework was on coasts

So what was the SDME on?

not riverscoasts, yet again

I completely f*cked my exam up. Really gutted.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Haloumi
Well I basically wrote about each land form in detail?

As long as you talked about how they were made and mentioned the processes I'm sure you would have picked up some marks!
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
> expects it to be on rivers

>coursework was on rivers

So what was the SDME on?

not rivers

I completely f*cked my exam up. Really gutted.

Me too but dont thnk about it we still have the bigger paper to do so ace that one to make up for this one! 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending