The Student Room Group

National 5 Physics 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RossB1702
Yep they're really good questions to have in an exam. Basically it gives you a reaction an you get the mass of LHS and the mass RHS and then you take the smaller mass away from the bigger mass and then do E=mc^2 to get the energy released in the reaction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did that question come up on today's paper ?
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I absolutely ****ing hate electricity. It's a load of bull****. Don't understand ****ing **** on electricity. I'm going to get my parents to get my tuition for Higher Physics for the electricity topic. I can already sense the failure.

I was bad at electricity questions last year as well. If you practice them eneough in higher you should be fine when the exam comes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ethan100
Did that question come up on today's paper ?

It did and it was a 5 marker :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A+Hunter
Same :/

It's the worst topic in Nat 5 Physics by far. I just hate the circuit bits. Don't mind some power equations tho. Will take them anyday of the week.

I missed quite a few electicity questions in this exam, luckily they were only one marks so it wasn't that bad i suppose :/ lol
Can someone send the correct version of the multiple choice ?
I have messaged him on Edmodo. I'll let you know if he gets back to me. If not I start school gain in a few days and I'll go to him then because I'm taking higher physics.

Edit: @.Jeff458 do you have any idea how the scaling of marking works?

You will not fail any!!!

I am so tired too :smile:

I was awake for like hours yesterday trying to fall asleep. Exams **** me oover like that.

For national 5 they should divide your section 2 mark by 2/3. (Example: If you score 80/90 in section 2, they divide 80 by 3/2 which will be 53. Then they add your multiple choice and assignment)

Hope that makes sense. Don't worry about scaling. You get the same mark +/-1%. It's good if it goes up obv but can go down but it's not normally a grade boundary difference.
Original post by RossB1702
It did and it was a 5 marker :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it was a 4 marker.
Original post by .Jeff458
No it was a 4 marker.

Jefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Jefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Spoiler

No, I remember it being 4 and going "damn bruv. it's not what Sameeha would've wanted for me"
No, I remember it being 4 and going "damn bruv. it's not what Sameeha would've wanted for me"

hahahahahaha what do you mean loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Spoiler

No it was a 4 marker.

Jeffy weffy

Spoiler

Everyone on this thread probably thinks i'm a weirdo. Sorry. I've been celebrating the end of my exams with excessive sugar and I'm kinda high. Ok bye
hahahahahaha what do you mean loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Spoiler

I read bismillah and a truckload of du'as my Mum has for exams.

Unfortunately, it didn't do a lot in English or Biology for me as those were just extra s**te
Jeffy weffy

Spoiler

Hahahaha you're high deffo!

Son of a bitch...
Everyone on this thread probably thinks i'm a weirdo. Sorry. I've been celebrating the end of my exams with excessive sugar and I'm kinda high. Ok bye
I read bismillah and a truckload of du'as my Mum has for exams.

Unfortunately, it didn't do a lot in English or Biology for me as those were just extra s**te

Yeah right, come 7th August you'll have all A's cos u a G <3

edit: it's 9th of august sorry guyz
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah right, come 7th August you'll have all A's cos u a G <3

edit: it's 9th of august sorry guyz

I honestly don't think so. Gonna put my faith in Allah and hope for the best now.

I call my friends a G too!!! :smile:

We really need to meet up sometime ahahaha. That would be awesome. I got an idea: if I get my car, i drive down to Edinburgh, we make fun of some racist people (Like brainhuman in those threads) and then I woop yo ass in cod before going home. Sounds good to me ahahahahahahaha loool.

Where you applying for uni?
I honestly don't think so. Gonna put my faith in Allah and hope for the best now.

I call my friends a G too!!! :smile:

We really need to meet up sometime ahahaha. That would be awesome. I got an idea: if I get my car, i drive down to Edinburgh, we make fun of some racist people (Like brainhuman in those threads) and then I woop yo ass in cod before going home. Sounds good to me ahahahahahahaha loool.

Where you applying for uni?

Lmaooooooooooooooo no i will woop your ass be prepared :biggrin:
brainhuman can suck my ****. I think he made a new account called inhuman cos I commented on this thread and he commented "hi babe :wink:" in response to my comment :rofl:

If for example, god forbid, you get B's can't you do advanced highers in those subjects and just work your ass off? Or are you planning to do them anyway?

Edinburgh Queen Margaret, Glasgow Caledonian, and

Spoiler

Yeah but we should meet up. Would be lots of banter. :biggrin:
I can come up during summer if you want hehe

Where are you applying? Apply to

Spoiler

Lmaooooooooooooooo no i will woop your ass be prepared :biggrin:
brainhuman can suck my ****. I think he made a new account called inhuman cos I commented on this thread and he commented "hi babe :wink:" in response to my comment :rofl:

If for example, god forbid, you get B's can't you do advanced highers in those subjects and just work your ass off? Or are you planning to do them anyway?

Edinburgh Queen Margaret, Glasgow Caledonian, and

Spoiler

Yeah but we should meet up. Would be lots of banter. :biggrin:
I can come up during summer if you want hehe

Where are you applying? Apply to

Spoiler

I'm guessing you want to study medicine?
Original post by Lewis H01
I'm guessing you want to study medicine?

Me? No I want to study Radiography :biggrin:

Jeff wants to study medicine :smile:

What about you, what do you want to do?
If you want to have a job in engineering in the oil and gas sector come to Aberdeen. Plus Ill also get to meet you :P

Quick Reply

Latest