Original post by sameehaiqbal
Me? No I want to study Radiography :biggrin:

Jeff wants to study medicine :smile:

What about you, what do you want to do?

I want to study medicine too, like my brother :smile:
Original post by Lewis H01
I want to study medicine too, like my brother :smile:

Wow good luck, clever people :smile:
I got inspired go into Radiography when my dad used to go for radiotherapy treatment and thats when i decided i wanted to go into that field as well :smile:
Wow good luck, clever people :smile:
I got inspired go into Radiography when my dad used to go for radiotherapy treatment and thats when i decided i wanted to go into that field as well :smile:

Your dad is super cool, he can fly right ?
Original post by Ethan100
Your dad is super cool, he can fly right ?

Course he can, wings and all :biggrin:
Does anyone know of online Physics teachers who post solutions to questions or is that just not a thing ?
Lmaooooooooooooooo no i will woop your ass be prepared :biggrin:
brainhuman can suck my ****. I think he made a new account called inhuman cos I commented on this thread and he commented "hi babe :wink:" in response to my comment :rofl:

If for example, god forbid, you get B's can't you do advanced highers in those subjects and just work your ass off? Or are you planning to do them anyway?

Edinburgh Queen Margaret, Glasgow Caledonian, and

Spoiler

Yeah but we should meet up. Would be lots of banter. :biggrin:
I can come up during summer if you want hehe

Where are you applying? Apply to

Spoiler

Ahahaha he got banned cos I reported him lelz.

For medicine the expect adv highers anyway so makes no difference so all a B would mean is that I should commit suicide.

You applying to Aberdeen!?!?!! Hahahaha I'd probably get too scared to meet you in person tbh. I am quite a shy person :colondollar:

I think Edinburgh would be the only place I DON'T APPLY for Medicine because it receives the most applications I think for Medicine and so many get rejected completely.
Original post by .Jeff458
You will not fail any!!!

I am so tired too :smile:

I was awake for like hours yesterday trying to fall asleep. Exams **** me oover like that.

For national 5 they should divide your section 2 mark by 2/3. (Example: If you score 80/90 in section 2, they divide 80 by 3/2 which will be 53. Then they add your multiple choice and assignment)

Hope that makes sense. Don't worry about scaling. You get the same mark +/-1%. It's good if it goes up obv but can go down but it's not normally a grade boundary difference.

Yeah same I am literally so sleep deprived its unreal. I kept dreaming about transistors and formulas. I get so restless the night before the exam its pointless me even trying to sleep :frown:
Ahahaha he got banned cos I reported him lelz.

For medicine the expect adv highers anyway so makes no difference so all a B would mean is that I should commit suicide.

You applying to Aberdeen!?!?!! Hahahaha I'd probably get too scared to meet you in person tbh. I am quite a shy person :colondollar:

I think Edinburgh would be the only place I DON'T APPLY for Medicine because it receives the most applications I think for Medicine and so many get rejected completely.

You should still apply. You never know :wink:

LOLz same tbh. But i open up after a few minutes looooooool xD but it would be lovely to meet you, and see the amazing face behind amazing jeff :h:

I should come up and we can go egg ethans house. yolo
You should still apply. You never know :wink:

LOLz same tbh. But i open up after a few minutes looooooool xD but it would be lovely to meet you, and see the amazing face behind amazing jeff :h:

I should come up and we can go egg ethans house. yolo

Although I don't agree totally with meeting up, egging that sun of a bun's house, does sounds good...

The amazing face behind Jeff is a black one. That's not amazing at all!

Tbh. I just hope for grades rn and then I hope for uni offers.
Although I don't agree totally with meeting up, egging that sun of a bun's house, does sounds good...

The amazing face behind Jeff is a black one. That's not amazing at all!

Tbh. I just hope for grades rn and then I hope for uni offers.

Brown*

I hope so too and im sure you will get loads :smile:. Its me that should be worried. I'll end up being a bin cleaner instead lol
Brown*

I hope so too and im sure you will get loads :smile:. Its me that should be worried. I'll end up being a bin cleaner instead lol

No. You're good at your subjects. Your better at Physics than me and we sat different exams for some reason!

That's offensive to bin cleaners? If they were reading that they would be crying now.
No. You're good at your subjects. Your better at Physics than me and we sat different exams for some reason!

That's offensive to bin cleaners? If they were reading that they would be crying now.

Haha im really not. Im supposed to be in 6th year (leaving for uni) but had to repeat 5th year because of extenuating circumstances :redface:

Bin cleaners are sound. Its just not for me xD
(edited 7 years ago)
If you want to have a job in engineering in the oil and gas sector come to Aberdeen. Plus Ill also get to meet you :P

Is that what you want to do?
Haha im really not. Im supposed to be in 6th year (leaving for uni) but had to repeat 5th year because of extenuating circumstances :redface:

Bin cleaners are sound. Its just not for me xD

oh.

hahaha lol
For the question on the 4 thrusters .... what did you put as the answer ?

i got 40N , don't think it was right though :/ what about you??
Original post by alex5023

I also said 40 N because it said 10 N for each right ?

Original post by alex5023

Same I got 40N.
Original post by A+Hunter
Same I got 40N.

Yesss :biggrin:. didn't you have to use that answer for another part to find the acceleration or something ?

F= ma ?
Yesss :biggrin:. didn't you have to use that answer for another part to find the acceleration or something ?

F= ma ?

Yeah for the next question, i don't remember my answer though

Quick Reply

Latest