The Student Room Group

Exams

Anyone know of any predicted essay questions for AQA Psychology A -PSYA3/4?
- Oh wow I'm interested to see if anyone comes up with anything for this -
Hi! For PSYA3, I'm doing relationships, aggression and intelligence. I don't know if you do any of those but apparently, neural+hormonal mechanisms in aggression is overdue and also evolutionary explanations of aggression (infidelity/jealousy + group displays). For relationships, breakdown is very overdue and evolutionary explanations of intelligence is apparently also thought to come up.
Reply 3
Original post by Bowers717
Hi! For PSYA3, I'm doing relationships, aggression and intelligence. I don't know if you do any of those but apparently, neural+hormonal mechanisms in aggression is overdue and also evolutionary explanations of aggression (infidelity/jealousy + group displays). For relationships, breakdown is very overdue and evolutionary explanations of intelligence is apparently also thought to come up.

I do relationships! Thanks😁😁!
Original post by Bowers717

I do Relationships, aggression and Eating Behaviour.

I heard the same things about Aggression and Relationships - I have no clue about Eating Behaviour tho
Reply 5
Original post by MINUSroid
I do Relationships, aggression and Eating Behaviour.

I heard the same things about Aggression and Relationships - I have no clue about Eating Behaviour tho

Eating behaviour is an absolute nightmare, I do sleep/biological rhythms too and it's just as bad😭
Original post by sevens994
Eating behaviour is an absolute nightmare, I do sleep/biological rhythms too and it's just as bad😭

I don't remember anything from Eating Behaviour- unlike with Agg and Relationships which I know I can generally ace
Reply 7
Original post by MINUSroid
I don't remember anything from Eating Behaviour- unlike with Agg and Relationships which I know I can generally ace

I'm so much better off on PSYA4. Research methods is so easy!! Media psych and schizophrenia aren't too bad either
Original post by sevens994
I'm so much better off on PSYA4. Research methods is so easy!! Media psych and schizophrenia aren't too bad either

True True - I do Media and Depression which is also pretty easy

Quick Reply