The Student Room Group

I dreamt I was shot in the head AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lemonsponge
You know this is interesting because I just saw a VICE documentary about the criminal use of Scopolamine in Colombia. I just imagined you in the streets of Bogota :lol:

I'm half Colombian :K:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I'm half Colombian :K:

I know, mi amor :wink:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Erm :erm: - do you have the time to list everything? :lol:

No but I need a happiness boost, and I've already eaten my twix and I don't feel happy enough yet. So I am going to list you some of my list.

Okay so my perfect man holds each of these qualities listed in the spoiler:

Spoiler

Original post by Lemonsponge
I know, mi amor :wink:

How do you know that :confused:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No but I need a happiness boost, and I've already eaten my twix and I don't feel happy enough yet. So I am going to list you some of my list.

Spoiler

My body hurts with anxiety. I'm wondering if I should schedule an appointment with a counsellor but idk I feel like she's no help.
My body hurts with anxiety. I'm wondering if I should schedule an appointment with a counsellor but idk I feel like she's no help.

Can you look for a different councillor? :frown:
Can you look for a different councillor? :frown:

Starting over is hard because I'd have to re tell my story and I already took so long to say anything deep to this one.

Spoiler

If an Twix doesn't boost your happiness nothing will! :frown:

I know you're not even joking though :rofl: you actually want a rich chess aficionado who helps old ladies :rofl:

Spoiler

How do you know that :confused:

I stalked you :wink:
Original post by Salamandastron
Just the usual tbh :redface: Had one where my friend's head was dumped in a canal and i had to retrieve it then some weird **** with flooded corridors and stuff lol.
Anyways goodnight :wavey:
Sweet dreams everyone :colondollar:

I honestly hope that you have a good night :hugs:
If an Twix doesn't boost your happiness nothing will! :frown:

I know you're not even joking though :rofl: you actually want a rich chess aficionado who helps old ladies :rofl:

Spoiler

The sad thing is, I'm really not XD But even if a master piece like that does exist, I severely doubt I'll ever meet him, and even if I do, it's unlikely I could make him fall deeply in love with me. So I guess I'll just have to settle for whatever my mum picks out of the hat.(no offence to the people in the hat):frown:

I'm too stressed out to sleep :frown:
Just the usual tbh :redface: Had one where my friend's head was dumped in a canal and i had to retrieve it then some weird **** with flooded corridors and stuff lol.
Anyways goodnight :wavey:
Sweet dreams everyone :colondollar:

Maybe you watch too many gore and horror movies?
The sad thing is, I'm really not XD But even if a master piece like that does exist, I severely doubt I'll ever meet him, and even if I do, it's unlikely I could make him fall deeply in love with me. So I guess I'll just have to settle for whatever my mum picks out of the hat.(no offence to the people in the hat):frown:

I'm too stressed out to sleep :frown:

I'm sure you'll find someone very special Mrs Holmes. :h: Or maybe your mum can find you a nice doctor! :awesome:

And at least lie down and have a rest away from everything - it might help. :yep:
Surprisingly not :redface: i don't watch anything gory i just have vivid nightmares every night, tbh the gorey ones aren't so bad the worst one was when i dreamt

Spoiler

Thank you lovely, you too, i really do appreciate your kindness :hugs:
Ok for real night night everyone :hugs: x

Night. This has been an interesting thread.
Thank you lovely, you too, i really do appreciate your kindness :hugs:
Ok for real night night everyone :hugs: x

Good luck on your exam too! :lovehug:
I'm sure you'll find someone very special Mrs Holmes. :h: Or maybe your mum can find you a nice doctor! :awesome:

And at least lie down and have a rest away from everything - it might help. :yep:

Thankyou!

And I should but ughhhhh, y'know? :frown:

Can't post on wall so....

Spoiler

Can't post on wall so....

Spoiler

Goodnight, you'll do well in your exam - you are very clever :hugs:
Reply 38
What kind of gun was it that shot you?
Original post by John55
What kind of gun was it that shot you?

Hmm it was a regular hand gun? Lol. Sorry, I'm not versed in gun types.

Quick Reply

Latest