The Student Room Group

I can't stop crying

I never used to cry, i didn't even cry at my mum's funeral. But lately i cry at anything and I don't know why.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I never used to cry, i didn't even cry at my mum's funeral. But lately i cry at anything and I don't know why.

Same here. I think it's depression that caused mine, all of the pent up emotions. Maybe it's the same with you?
aw hope you're okay:redface:
maybe its been building up?
something in particular stressing you? exams?

Sometimes issues have to be dealt with as we go on. :redface: Repressing emotions and not seeking help or opening up can lead to a huge episode - and everything will release. Then it will just be too much.
I genuinely hope it gets better. Spend time in company with friends and people you care about, accept their help. :hugs:
Reply 4
im the complete opposite
year 7-10 i was known to be a crybaby, i used to cry over the pettiest stuff
now im like a rock, sometimes it even gets awkward when my class is watching a lecture, everyone (as in EVERYONE, including the teacher) is crying and im sitting there like some awkward turtle with a straight face
even my mum is telling me that i should cry or i'll "become a heartless person" ... even if i try to force myself to cry i cant

the only times where i do cry is either when there's a spider near me and im fvck scared, or when im PISSED ... but never when im sad or depressed .... it's even scaring me tbh
awww chicken
Reply 6
Original post by Ishea16
aw hope you're okay:redface:
maybe its been building up?
something in particular stressing you? exams?

Not gonna lie, yeah i'm very stressed with exams. But i used to love exams, i'm the weird girl that loved tests.

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Sometimes issues have to be dealt with as we go on. :redface: Repressing emotions and not seeking help or opening up can lead to a huge episode - and everything will release. Then it will just be too much.
I genuinely hope it gets better. Spend time in company with friends and people you care about, accept their help. :hugs:

I don't have any friends
Not gonna lie, yeah i'm very stressed with exams. But i used to love exams, i'm the weird girl that loved tests.

I don't have any friends

Can be family too. :yep: Just try to speak to someone - even if it is a counsellor or someone you trust.
Maybe you're just letting the bad stuff out through crying? Crying isn't a bad thing. People have a good cry sometimes. Some people draw, listen to music, read and some people just cry. Maybe thats how you deal with stress? I think crying is healthier than being self destructive.
(edited 7 years ago)

aha nothing bad about loving tests... I think:biggrin:
if you know these exams are important to you then my teacher always says its better to cry and keep going rather than to stop trying,
you need to work hard but take care of yourself because at the end of the day you're health is more than your grades
just give yourself a break and take care xx:o:console:
I don't have any friends

I'll be your friend :smile: We can chat and stuff and I can tell you some bad jokes that hopefully make you feel a little better
Let it all out :redface:
Original post by samina_ay
Let it all out :redface:

It doesn't really help.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
It doesn't really help.

Repressing your emotions isn't too good either, you might end up crying over a broken spoon. When you totally let your emotions out - you will no longer feel the need to cry at menial stuff.
Letting your feelings out might not get rid of your bad feelings completely but it lessens the load and I know from experience that bottling them all up only makes you feel worse and can lead to furthers problems down the line.

I wish you well in your exams and if you ever need to talk, just give me a mail. Same goes to anyone who ever feels like this :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Talk to me and you won't even remember what cry means :hugs:
Reply 16
Original post by fatima1998
Talk to me and you won't even remember what cry means :hugs:

Jesus? is that you? :ahee:
Original post by z33
Jesus? is that you? :ahee:

Yes my son... i just see here to see how my angels are doing :angel: found that some needs my blessings :adore: i usually patrol at night so no one can catch me :teehee:
Reply 18
Original post by fatima1998
Yes my son... i just see here to see how my angels are doing :angel: found that some needs my blessings :adore: i usually patrol at night so no one can catch me :teehee:

Damn dude you've been so inactive lately everyone thought you died! You are the ultimate prankster x_x everyone's gonna have a heart attack when they find out!

Also Santa's got **** on you so don't come during Christmas time :wink:
Original post by z33
Damn dude you've been so inactive lately everyone thought you died! You are the ultimate prankster x_x everyone's gonna have a heart attack when they find out!

Also Santa's got **** on you so don't come during Christmas time :wink:

I was busy with my work so couldn't take care of my chickens :colondollar: no one's gonna get heart attack... don't you know i control everyone's heart...
Santa will no longer be with ya all as i am here now :innocent: santa is under my control :devil:

Quick Reply

Latest