The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

MONEY

So money is becoming a bit of an issue with student finance funding running low at the minute and being out of a job. I have a holiday in a week and have to pay my another months rent as well, which will bounce since i'm already heavily into my over draft. So I'm looking for a job and currently trying to set up a new bank account with an over draft to fund the next couple of months after my holiday and help cover the rent, not to mention the £500 deposit i need to put down on my house. Any suggestions of student bank accounts i could possibly set up or the best banks you consider? Any tips would be appreciated
Original post by Stef95
So money is becoming a bit of an issue with student finance funding running low at the minute and being out of a job. I have a holiday in a week and have to pay my another months rent as well, which will bounce since i'm already heavily into my over draft. So I'm looking for a job and currently trying to set up a new bank account with an over draft to fund the next couple of months after my holiday and help cover the rent, not to mention the £500 deposit i need to put down on my house. Any suggestions of student bank accounts i could possibly set up or the best banks you consider? Any tips would be appreciated

your really have two choices
get a job
or
pawn something
as you won't get an overdraft in your current situation for sure
it's not 2006 anymore
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest