The Student Room Group

I dreamt I was shot in the head AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Hmm it was a regular hand gun? Lol. Sorry, I'm not versed in gun types.

My personal preference would be to get shot in the head with a Colt 45... so sexy.
Original post by John55
My personal preference would be to get shot in the head with a Colt 45... so sexy.

There's nothing sexy about being shot in the head lemon juice :rolleyes:
It was a one time thing but it was pretty traumatic. I rarely ever think about a dream I had for more than 5 seconds but this one had me thinking about it basically all day. It was pretty traumatic because:
1) I feel like this could've actually happened
I was commuting at night and I had my phone on my hand and I think the criminals spotted it and wanted it. I started running and somehow ended up in my old primary school seeking safety.

2) I was only safe for about 5 mins before they (2 of them) realised where I was and shot people (and kids in the school). I was hiding in the security booth but that didn't help. They proceeded to rob all of us seeking refuge in there and I put my phone under the guard's leg for some reason (clearly this dream shows that I think my phone is my most valued possession) which is true

3) They wanted me to find my school bag because they thought I had valuables in it and in the middle of looking I just break down and said "I can't take this, if you're going to kill me just do it because I've been contemplating suicide for a long time" which is also true

4) He proceeded to shoot me about the body but I wasn't dying and then he decided to shoot me in the head after I started begging. Then the strangest thing happened, I felt like my soul was leaving my body through my head where I got the death blow and it felt good like an orgasm. It's weird because I don't believe in souls and such things. Also I forgot the mention that the along with the bullets firing little pink hearts came out with it. Idk what to make of this dream.

Sorry for the long read. :eek:

that sound so awesome
i once dreamed i was pushed off the grand cannon and i landed on my feet at the bottom and survived then i realised i didnt as there was a unicorn telling me to climb on so he could take me away to the clouds?????????? i was so confused!!!!!!!
Original post by scnotcrazy
that sound so awesome
i once dreamed i was pushed off the grand cannon and i landed on my feet at the bottom and survived then i realised i didnt as there was a unicorn telling me to climb on so he could take me away to the clouds?????????? i was so confused!!!!!!!

Haha is that why you have a unicorn as your avatar?
Haha is that why you have a unicorn as your avatar?

yeah come on even you know they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah come on even you know they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only unicorn that I know of and is awesome is @FrenchUnicorn :yes:
I recently dreamed that one of my friends had a chainsaw and he cut my head off. It was weird cos i was still alive when my head came off and I saw my body falling and then I woke up. Its also weird cos i usually NEVER remember dreams.

she was the one that told me she was taking me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's nice :yes:
Original post by anagram11
I recently dreamed that one of my friends had a chainsaw and he cut my head off. It was weird cos i was still alive when my head came off and I saw my body falling and then I woke up. Its also weird cos i usually NEVER remember dreams.

Have you ever heard of the headless horseman?
Well that's nice :yes:

you were there i think lol you pushed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a bad dream last night too. But nothing as big as getting shot in the head :lol:
Have you ever heard of the headless horseman?

lol i ride around daily looking for a new head. But none will ever be as clever as the one i had...

Thank youuuu :hugs: :mmm:

:lol: :lol: :mmm:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Thank youuuu :hugs: :mmm:

:lol: :lol: :mmm:

he pushed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you were there i think lol you pushed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you dream all of TSR as well? :lol:
Did you dream all of TSR as well? :lol:

so far just you both you were wearing a tux evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by stop888
I had a bad dream last night too. But nothing as big as getting shot in the head :lol:

What was it about?
Original post by anagram11
lol i ride around daily looking for a new head. But none will ever be as clever as the one i had...

Why can't you look for the old one?
What was it about?

You shouldn't relate a bad dream in case it comes true :afraid:

Quick Reply

Latest