The Student Room Group

Is this allowed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OnTheHorizon
Not really,There IS no need to do it.There are only a couple of formulas.If you can't even memorise them then what're you even doing at the advanced level.

Yeah fair enough but in real life scenarios you have lots of resources to use, i get your point though, you dont even need to do it cause these exams are pretty damn simple
Reply 41
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Namita Gurung
xxx

Did you do EdexceI C2 today? How did you find it?
Original post by Naruke
Did you do EdexceI C2 today? How did you find it?

Yep. I thought it was hard but alright overall. I couldn't finish off some of the questions properly so lost the marks in that. E.g. I didn't manage to find the values for a, b, or k. If I had more time, I would've done a lot better. Was better than C1 in my opinion.
What about you? Did you think it was alright?
Reply 44
Yep. I thought it was hard but alright overall. I couldn't finish off some of the questions properly so lost the marks in that. E.g. I didn't manage to find the values for a, b, or k. If I had more time, I would've done a lot better. Was better than C1 in my opinion.
What about you? Did you think it was alright?

I found it extemeIy hard, but my caIcuIator took care of it

:h:

72+ for sure
Original post by Naruke
I found it extemeIy hard, but my caIcuIator took care of it

:h:

72+ for sure

You make it hard for me to not dislike you.
What would you store in your calculator anyway for C2?
Reply 46
You make it hard for me to not dislike you.
What would you store in your calculator anyway for C2?

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Naruke
Hahahaaha. I Iove you too, baby!

I didn't store much, but my caIcuIator has a graphing mode now that helped me a ton! For example, that integration question was reaIIy HARD, but I sketched it on my caIc and it toId me it intersected the x-axis at 9. So, I got Iucky there! I aIso utilised the graphing mode with both of the trig equations

For the BinomiaI Expansion question, it was just a case of pIugging in vaIues to the program which I put onto my caIc Iast night

:colonhash:
That was a question I couldn't finish either.
I tried so hard to find out where it crossed the x-axis and just. could. not. do. it.
I don't care much if others are cheating. Piece of advice tho, if you're making an announcement of it on a student forum you're a bit stupid aren't you? What if the examiners (via TSR) track you down? You've already mentioned "Graham".

Be careful duh.
Reply 49
:colonhash:
That was a question I couldn't finish either.
I tried so hard to find out where it crossed the x-axis and just. could. not. do. it.

3xx32=0 3x - x^\frac{3}{2} = 0
x[3x12]=0 x[3-x^\frac{1}{2}] = 0 think indices Iaws
x=0 x = 0 or x12=3 x^\frac{1}{2} = 3
Reply 50
Original post by High Stakes
I don't care much if others are cheating. Piece of advice tho, if you're making an announcement of it on a student forum you're a bit stupid aren't you? What if the examiners (via TSR) track you down? You've already mentioned "Graham".

Be careful duh.

Nahhhh you don't say -_-

Thanks tho bae

Quick Reply

Latest