The Student Room Group

Short girls can have a preference for tall guys...

...but a man whore can't have a preference for girls who haven't slept around?!?!?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
racist
Reply 2
people have different preferences

/thread
Original post by davgen7
people have different preferences

/thread

Exactly. So why am I chastised for mine?
Reply 4
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Exactly. So why am I chastised for mine?

because people are also dickheads who fail to understand this, and use the exact same reasoning that everyone is entitled to their own preference/opinion to say they don't like you. i sympathise as i am also quite the manwhore so i know where you're coming from. i have simply concluded that frankly giving zero ****s is the nicest outcome. not only does it give the middle finger to the hypocritical *******s, but it also adds to your pull factor as a manwhore because you show confidence as well. do you feel?

so i do appreciate what youre saying here. you have a preference for unwhorelike girls while being a manwhore; meanwhile, some girls have a preference for tall guys while being short. theres simultaeous hypocriticism - you both look like hypocrits in the eyes of the other

which is why its easier to just not care and do you own thing ygm, theres no right or wrong here, just individual preference. anyone with a preference will face some opposition in the form of people moaning at them because "theyre not giving everyone a fair chance"

doesnt mean you shouldnt have a preference though, does it?

so just lowe them
So many views, so few responses. :lol:
Anybody can have a preference for whatever they want so long as they don't end up raping people or having sexual relations with children and/or animals
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Anybody can have a preference for whatever they want so long as they don't end up raping people or having sexual relations with children and/or animals

So I am not allowed to date a unicorn
...but a man whore can't have a preference for girls who haven't slept around?!?!?!

Shame that will never be a problem for you
Reply 9
Well to be honest, I've heard criticism for both. I've seen tall girls and short guys say that short girls should go for the shorter guys. Being very short I technically have a vested interest, but I mean preferences are preferences, whatever they are. Live and let live innit

Nobody is saying you can't have a preference but don't you think it's a little hypocritical?
Obviously a man whore can have a preference for girls who haven't slept around, there is no law, just opinions.
People are allowed preferences. But, when they voice their preferences they don't have to be offensive about it.
Original post by Blue_Mason
So I am not allowed to date a unicorn

Correct.

Aren't most sexual preferences?
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Correct.

Aren't most sexual preferences?

How so? Height is an immutable biological characteristic, but the number of sexual partners you've had is something you have control over. Why should a woman whose saved herself sexually put herself at increased risk of STD's by having sex with a dirty manwhore?
Why are you interested in girls that havent slept around
(edited 7 years ago)
Your body (height excluded) tends to be something you have some modicum of control over, you can lose weight and such like. A lot of people will say they prefer some variant of a slim/healthy body type while they themselves have something most would consider somewhat rubbish. Stuff like that could be considered hypocritical. But in the end your preferences are something you have limited control over and people really shouldn't bother criticising.

Why should a woman whose saved herself sexually put herself at increased risk of STD's by having sex with a dirty manwhore?
This seems to imply that she's somehow obligated? A woman who's saved herself has every right to tell "manwhores" to sod off if that's what they wanna do.
/
Original post by hezzlington
Why are you interested in girls that havent slept around

For the challenge? :s-smilie:
Original post by Wired_1800
/

For the challenge? :s-smilie:

What challenge
Original post by hezzlington
What challenge

I don't want to walk into that one. I will be destroyed on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest