The Student Room Group

Exexcel Physics 2016 May GCSE

Can I be the first to say ... What the hell was that exam. I done all the past papers and think that was the hardest P1 exam . The questions were asked in such a complex format and half the things were stuff I have never seen on past papers before. what do you lot think the grade boundaries for this exam will be
Original post by FailedPhysics
Can I be the first to say ... What the hell was that exam. I done all the past papers and think that was the hardest P1 exam . The questions were asked in such a complex format and half the things were stuff I have never seen on past papers before. what do you lot think the grade boundaries for this exam will be

THANKYOU! That was by far the worst Physics exam! I would imagine the grade boundaries are low because EVERYONE in my school hated the exam so I would imagine the same elsewhere

It was ridiculous! The questions were asked so awkwardly and it was more about interpretation rather than actual knowledge :frown: worst p1 paper I've seen and everyone came out the hall feeling like they were gonna cry, hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower than ever! -.-
Original post by TheNerdxP
THANKYOU! That was by far the worst Physics exam! I would imagine the grade boundaries are low because EVERYONE in my school hated the exam so I would imagine the same elsewhere

half the paper was complex mathematics and there was even a 4 mark maths question and how the hell do you write 3 mark definition of inducing a current wth
half the paper was complex mathematics and there was even a 4 mark maths question and how the hell do you write 3 mark definition of inducing a current wth

EXACTLY! I literally only put the rate of flow or energy xD
was was the answer to that question where it asked for why there more radiation passing through the outside the atmosphere than inside
and what was the answer to the multiple choice question about the atmosphere and when would the star dissapear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending